PwC

Updated 2 Dec, 2014

2.9

82 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in May 2012.

3 interview
First one supposed to be informal but it is very formal
Second is a case interview with an hour to answer to a complex problem. It is a real case study! My only advice be prepared it is not an easy one
Third, Phone interview for select or between two last candidate

Interview Questions
  • According to you what are the role and responsibilities of a consultant   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in August 2011.

Basic interview questions
    Strenghts,weaknesses
    Why interested in the job position
    Why want to work at PwC
    What can your bring to the team

Interview Questions
    No,advice for others you can certainly negotiate based on market evaluation of salaries.

Consultant Interview

Straightforward. Questions you would expect at a big four interview. Only thing to look out for would be case studies, which can nab people. You can find very similar practice case studies online.

Consultant Interview

I've sent my cv and cover letter and they called me 4 weeks later for an interview. It was a personal interview with a director and consultant, asking me personal questions. Later on, I had to fill in a lot of papers with my personal data.

2 weeks later I received my offer. I had to state when I could begin and what the period was that I wanted to work at the Sao Paulo office

Later I had to go to the lawyer office to get my paper work in order.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus recruiting and attended pre-interview night. The environment is friendly in general and could meet your interviewer for the next day. Met an unexpected small case in my interview, basically some market/revenue analysis with several graphs and numbers, not that difficult compared to MBA cases.

Interview Questions
    • met a case study in the first round interview, big Surprise!   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Application process took several stages. Firstly - screening, then - Numerical Reasoning Test ( similar to SHL test) and Verbal Reasoning Test (putting in a missing element in the logical puzzle), then - onsite english knowledge test ( 'True-False-Not Given' questions, 'choose the right headline' questions, grammar etc.). If you are successful so far, you get an invitation for two or three interviews with Senior Consultant(s) and (Senior) Manager(s), where you can be asked about your education, motivation, previous work experience, knowledge of the industry etc.
    After that you get warmed up with several brain teasers. Try to listen carefully and feel free to take some time to think about the answer.
    In the end, they give you a business-related case. Again don't hesitate to ask for more information and do your best to persuade the interviewers that you are a very positive and proactive person.
    If you are good and crack the case, you get a job offer by email.

Interview Questions
    • Give me all risks for a foreign businessman who is buying a factory in Siberia   Answer Question
    Nothing

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

1. HR called and fixed the interview.
    2. Technical Round - 1 (Sr. Manager Gave 3 topics to prepare on Green Buildings and Energy Efficiency)
    3. Technical Round - 2 ( Two Sr. Managers discussed technical issues in Energy Efficiency and Green Buildings)
    4. Technical Round - 3 (Associate Director discussed technical issues and scope in Energy Efficiency Vertical).
    5. HR helped me with the offer after 14 days.

Interview Questions
    • None Actually.. Mostly everything were technical so it went off pretty smooth.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. I went ahead as per Company's Policies.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

First I had a numerical and verbal online test. They called me in one day and i had a phone interview, the question were mostly about my resume. Then they invited me for an interview with their HR stuff, were questions about the company, why i want to work there, my future plans. The last interview was with top management, where i had more specific questions on balance sheets analysis.

Interview Questions
    • How many departments the company has and what they responsible for.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2014.

I applied through job portal. Had received call from a stuffing agency. Stuffing agency has scheduled interview with PwC Bangalore. Process took approximately 3 weeks.There were 2 rounds of interview, both on the same day and both are technical.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are theoretical, not based on prior work or practical implementation.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC in August 2014.

From the time the job was posted to the signing, no more than two weeks passed. I applied online and was invited for a half-day interview session. This consisted of two 30min interviews with two different partners, two 30min technical interviews with team-members/superiors, a 1h structured interview with 2 people from HR, a 45min computer aided personality test and a 60min computer aided skill test.
    The interviews with the partners were a mix of technical questions and personality questions, the interviews with the coworkers consisted of short case studies related to my field of work. With HR we talked about my CV, my goals and how I would react in various situations.
    The personality tests were rather standard (you encounter a situation, rank these possible ways to react from best to worst) and the skill test consisted of English, math and logical thinking.

Interview Questions
    • All in all the entire process was rather straightforward, with no apparent trick questions or difficult questions.To me personally it was most confusing when I was asked to give feedback on the interview process.(My answer was that I see this as a trick question and therefore will not answer)   Answer Question
    As this was my first job and the salary seemed rather fixed on an entry level position I did not negotiate.