PwC Consultant Interview Questions

2.9

73 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2011.

Basic interview questions
Strenghts,weaknesses
Why interested in the job position
Why want to work at PwC
What can your bring to the team

Interview Questions
No,advice for others you can certainly negotiate based on market evaluation of salaries.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in May 2012.

3 interview
    First one supposed to be informal but it is very formal
    Second is a case interview with an hour to answer to a complex problem. It is a real case study! My only advice be prepared it is not an easy one
    Third, Phone interview for select or between two last candidate

Interview Questions
    • According to you what are the role and responsibilities of a consultant   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied online - interviewed at PwC.

First I had a numerical and verbal online test. They called me in one day and i had a phone interview, the question were mostly about my resume. Then they invited me for an interview with their HR stuff, were questions about the company, why i want to work there, my future plans. The last interview was with top management, where i had more specific questions on balance sheets analysis.

Interview Questions
    • How many departments the company has and what they responsible for.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Process took over 5 months.
    Received online tests in January
    Telephonic interview in February - standard questions, competency based, business acumen, why PWC, salary expectations.
    Assessment center in late April - maths & verbal test, summarise 16 pages document in 2 pages in 30 mins and 45 mins group exercise.
    Senior Manager iterview in mid May - competency again, motivational.
    Partner interview end of June - more technical questions, e.g market trends, options for investing 1m $.
    Received offer on the phone during last interview.

Consultant Interview

There are 5 parts.The first one consists on introduce your CV and seem to be a good candidate, the second part constist on an english test, then a gruop work, and two other personal interviews.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Copenhagen (Denmark)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in May 2014.

I answered a job add on LinkedIn, after which I was contacted for the 1st interview (this was about 2 weeks after sending in my cover letter and CV). Before the 1st interview, I had to take three online aptitude tests: one consisting of numerical, logical and verbal reasoning, and two focused on personality type (PAPI tests- one ipsative, one normative). At the first interview I was given feedback on the first test (verbal/logical/numerical reasoning), whereas, regarding the PAPI test, I was told they would not give me feedback, but rather compare their experience of me to the results that were still unknown to me. 1st interview was generally experiential, and to see if the chemistry was there. 2nd interview was a business case/presentation I had to prepare a few days in advance, and present to a partner, HR manager and a subject matter expert.

Interview Questions
    • I prepared very thoroughly for the experiential part (use the STAR format and focus on concrete examples of your achievements!) as well as the business case, so nothing unexpected as such came up. The subject matter expert did ask me some questions on my thoughts on certain potential issues related to the context the case took place in, but I simply and confidently admitted that my knowledge of the field/concept did not extend that far (they seemed to respect that).   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation as such. I was offered a salary a little lower than what I had proposed, due to the fact that they are paying for a business graduate diploma worth over DKK 110,000.

Consulting Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Followed the instructions on the website. Fairly straight forward and you are required to complete verbal and numerical reasoning tests. I would recommend that you prepare well for these are you are racing with time. Then if you get through, you have to go through phone screening and assessment centre

Interview Questions
    • if you could change one thing in the world what would it be and why?   Answer Question
    Prepare your cover letter and cv well. Make sure there is no mistakes

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

Contacted via job ad on their website, received a call after a week for group exercises, did HR interview on the same day (approached me as i left the group exercise), first partner interview one week later and second partner interview the day after that - job offer within the week.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult as such, but the people in the group exercise were all top notch and it was quite a good session - i felt. All in all they like seeing that you're confident and able to negotiate.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

There were three interviews. The first one was Group Dynamics, the second and the third one were with the SM and Director, respectively. They are very upfront, serious and ethical about their interview process. They ask you about your ambitions, your future projects, why are you worth working there, the full works...

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a specific client asked you an opinion on a subject you don't fully grasp.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santiago (Chile)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santiago (Chile)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Initial Communication: I sent a message to one of the managers through Linkedin to get an Interview. He replied and suggested an interview with him and the general manager. I also made someone from PwC USA to send a good reference.

First Interview: I talked to these 2 managers to see where I could fit best in the company and they decided that I should get a second interview with another Manager

Second Interview: I talked to the operations Manager and it went really good, so he sent me to the psychological Test

Third interview: An interview with the psychologist... No numerical test as I expected, just typical personality tests

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!