PwC

Average Difficulty
143 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Waterloo, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details - 3 Part Interview with Staff, Manager, and Partner
- Interviewers focus was on Teamwork, Excellence, and Leadership (respectively)

Interview Question – Most difficult questions were with respects to my achievement (or rather, underachievement) of a certain grade point, and explaining why I would still be considered a valued addition to their work force.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward; they provided a standard contract - which typically is the same between all Big Four firms - and I accepted

Interview Details Three interviews
Sr associate
Manager
Partner

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details typical behavioural interview questions: tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, etc

Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at PwC in March 2008.

Interview Details There was an HR interview followed by an interview with the director and then an interview with the partner of the group. The HR interview was more behavioural while the other two were more casual conversations.

Interview Question – Describe a conflict between the expectations of management and a client. What steps did you take?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked how much I was expecting. The number I gave them was way above the range they were offering. I think because of that I managed to get an offer at the higher end of the pay scale of an associate.

Associate

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in July 2013.

Interview Details There's an online numerical and logical test, as well as something like a situational judgement test. the same tests in higher difficulty arise in the assessment centre. Following that there is a group exeercise and a couple of interviews, depending on your performace in the previous areas

Interview Question – the tests in the assessment centre are more difficult than the ones completed online   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details It is easy to wander when answering an experience interview question, particularly if you do not have a specific situation or problem in mind. Before answering the question, think of a specific example of a past situation that answers the question given. Provide a clear but concise description of the situation, explain how you handled the situation, and describe the results. By focusing on one specific example, your answer will be succinct and on topic.

Interview Question – Before going to the interview, look at the job listing to see what specific skills and attitudes the job requires. Reflect back on your past work experience to recall situations in which you have demonstrated these skills and attitudes. Consider each situation in detail; you will need to be prepared to discuss these situations thoroughly, and answer any follow-up questions. In particular, reflect on the specific role you played in each situation, and the actions you took to achieve success.   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details It is a fair process, everybody is given a fair chance to present their talents. PwC has a great way of taking interviews. The interviewee will always be made comfortable, and given ample time to prepare himself/herself before the interview. The interviewers will be very experienced professionals nad will make every efforts to make the interview a great experience for the interveiwee.

Interview Question – There are no unexpected questions,. An interviewee is expected to have some background of the job applied for. The interview will be more or less around the job profile, and certain technical skills that are needed to perform that role. Nothing is difficult if you know where your going.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details It was a ridiculous process. Absolutely horrible. At the same time, it was an amazing experience. You have to say that they have very good interview process system. Also, i don't remember anything of that. I do not know what all things were useful or not. I don't remember who took the interview.

Interview Question – What is your name?   Answer Question

Associate

I applied online and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Called by HR to confirm the information and interview date. The interview started with written test, and followed by HR interview. It was basic and mainly focused on CV. The interviewer was really nice, and gave me feedback on my performance. Two weeks after the first interview, I was informed that I was going to have manager interview shortly.

Interview Question – Second opinion for the position   Answer Question

New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details First round on campus, then on site superday

Interview Question – Where else are you interviewing? Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!