PwC Associate Interview Questions

Partner

No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Associate Interview

typical behavioural interview questions: tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waterloo, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

- 3 Part Interview with Staff, Manager, and Partner
    - Interviewers focus was on Teamwork, Excellence, and Leadership (respectively)

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult questions were with respects to my achievement (or rather, underachievement) of a certain grade point, and explaining why I would still be considered a valued addition to their work force.   Answer Question
    Straight forward; they provided a standard contract - which typically is the same between all Big Four firms - and I accepted

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at PwC in March 2008.

There was an HR interview followed by an interview with the director and then an interview with the partner of the group. The HR interview was more behavioural while the other two were more casual conversations.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a conflict between the expectations of management and a client. What steps did you take?   Answer Question
    They asked how much I was expecting. The number I gave them was way above the range they were offering. I think because of that I managed to get an offer at the higher end of the pay scale of an associate.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

1. One on campus interview, interview with a manager.
    2. On site interview including a pre-night dinner and meet with two interviewers in the second day, one is senior manager, another is a partner.

Associate Interview

It is easy to wander when answering an experience interview question, particularly if you do not have a specific situation or problem in mind. Before answering the question, think of a specific example of a past situation that answers the question given. Provide a clear but concise description of the situation, explain how you handled the situation, and describe the results. By focusing on one specific example, your answer will be succinct and on topic.

Interview Questions
    • Before going to the interview, look at the job listing to see what specific skills and attitudes the job requires. Reflect back on your past work experience to recall situations in which you have demonstrated these skills and attitudes. Consider each situation in detail; you will need to be prepared to discuss these situations thoroughly, and answer any follow-up questions. In particular, reflect on the specific role you played in each situation, and the actions you took to achieve success.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in July 2014.

Applied through employee referral. Received mail within a week to schedule an interview. I found the recruiter a little unprofessional. I couldn't hear what she was asking. Kept on writing all that I said while I was speaking.Asked about my resume, my achievements, how I have helped others, if I had taken help from others etc.
    She would not reply to any follow up emails or turn back calls.

Associate Interview

It was a ridiculous process. Absolutely horrible. At the same time, it was an amazing experience. You have to say that they have very good interview process system. Also, i don't remember anything of that. I do not know what all things were useful or not. I don't remember who took the interview.

Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at PwC.

Called by HR to confirm the information and interview date. The interview started with written test, and followed by HR interview. It was basic and mainly focused on CV. The interviewer was really nice, and gave me feedback on my performance. Two weeks after the first interview, I was informed that I was going to have manager interview shortly.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC.

First round on campus, then on site superday

Interview Questions
    • Where else are you interviewing? Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!