PwC Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON) in December 2012.

Interview

Contacted within a week of the application via email. Went to downtown office for a 30 min interview. Turned out to be almost 45 mins. Manager and Associate were very welcoming and easy to get along with. Very laid back and interested in personality more than qualifications

Interview Questions

• 1. What are 2 ways you had to change your communication methods.
    2. How did you learn and communicate a technical skill
    3. Conflict resolution
    4. How do you stay organized

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

On-campus interview followed by an on-site interview in Chicago, IL. The HR contact told me she would call me with in two weeks. I e-mailed her 5 times and called their office trying to contact them after the two weeks was up. The got back to me 4 weeks later. Thanks PwC.
    Had a panel of people we could talk to about full time work. No actuaries, all consultants. We were under the Tax people for some reason, apparently, we did not get our own department or area.

Interview Questions

The HR contact took look to contact me so I took a different offer.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

it was a campus interview. They are focused on SAS programming skills. We just went through my resume, and they asked questions about what's my future goal, and why I chose actuarial science as major. Also I got chance to ask questions.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

phone interview and then superday with 3 individual 1 one 1 interviews

Interview Questions

• how will you manage to take enough exams while taking on all these responsibilities on campus   Answer Question
    • what do you do in you free time   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

First of all, I got a call from a recruiting member and she interviewed me for roughly 20 mins, it's mostly going over my resume. Then I waited for two weeks before I got another invite to the office. The office visit is consisted of three 30 min interviews.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in January 2012.

Interview

People were very nice and asked about general questions like why actuary, what do you think actuaries do.
    Interviewed by the director and manager, both qualified.
    Nice building.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

The interviews were very casual. just be yourself and relax.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)) in July 2009.

Interview

tHE WHOLE EXPERIENCE IS aweful. The person who interviewed me was a little bit... rude I have to say. H e checked out my resume, because I have 2 masters degree, he asked me:"I think you will be working with people who are much younger than you. How do you feel about that?"

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)) in December 2008.

Interview

It was tough