PwC Accountant Interview Questions

3.1

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2009.

Interview

Employee contacted me and I sent my resume including my college transcripts. Phone interview followed. Basic questions about the company. The interviewer gave more of a description about the job. Was called in for a 1 on 1 interview after. Met with a few managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you faced and how did you sollve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)) in November 2008.

Interview

Overall, the experience you get with PwC is going to be very professional, which reflects upon their culture. Nice people, but not particularly warm. I interned there over the summer, and did not enjoy my engagement team. I am actually very torn between Deloitte and PwC as one has better culture and the later has a larger client base in New York (and the Mid town location is not bad either)
    They definitely ask you a lot of questions that are related to the current economic trends just to see if you have been keeping up. Comparing to other firms, their interview questions focused less on the behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you think caused today's economic meltdown? Do you think stricter regulation will prevent that?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in September 2008.

Interview

not very pleasant. the interviewer is not friendly at all.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2008.

Interview

4 interviews

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2008.

Interview

Quick process in my experience. People were likeable and generally an accurate reflection of the actual culture of the firm. Had two rounds. First was an ice-breaker cultural fit interview with a manager. Second was an assessment centre comprising numerical, logic and verbal tests, group exercise and partner interview. Partner interview involved going through a case study and was quite tough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to speak of in the negotiation phase.