Prudential

Getting the Interview

265 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Professional Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prudential in April 2014.

Interview Details First send me a email and tell me about the role. Then tell me to have a online personality test and get my first and second interview.

Interview Question – Mostly talking about the CDP program and background screening.   Answer Question

Management Trainee (Vietnam) Interview

Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I applied online and interviewed at Prudential.

Interview Details Containing 3 rounds: CV screening; aptitude test, HR and group intervew. The CV screening round was really easy, probably they let many candidates through this round since in aptitude test day I met plenty of my college friends in my test batch. The aptitude test consisted of 3 parts, which are verbal, numerical and oral. It was easy with just a little pressure on right timing

However, I didn't receive any single email concerning the result after taking the test, even after I emailed to the HR department when my friend had received the result. That's the reason why I considered applying for the Prudential Vietnam MT was terrible experience for me.

Interview Question – Numerical questions that require quick calculating but not quite unexpected.   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Prudential in February 2014.

Interview Details I applied through school career website and had on-campus interview after about a month. It took me only 2 weeks for first interview, and asked me about basic questions regarding my resume and experiences. Also, they asked me 5 behavioral questions, it was pretty hard questions to answer unless prepared.

Interview Question – Give me a specific situation and asked me to solve the problem from the view of different roles such as project manager, new employee, etc.   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Interviewed at Prudential

Interview Details There was a personality test. Many of the questions could easily be guessed as to what the right answer would be.

Interview Question – I was asked if I could have any job no matter the expense what would I choose?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It is really a commission only opportunity and I needed a salary.

Investment Operations Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Prudential in February 2014.

Interview Details Applied through my College. First Round interview was easy. 30 minute interview, first half case questions about disagreements in a team environment, second half mostly going through my resume. Two or three behavioral questions. They called me a week later inviting me for second round interviews at their corporate office in Newark.

Interview Question – You've been working for a company for the past 6 months and at a meeting with your manager and other members your manager decides to commit an unethical decision. What do you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Got invited to second rounds

Financial Management Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Prudential.

Interview Details Pretty much behavioral interview. Asked questions about my resume. What is your weakness/strength. Asked about course load (emphasis on accounting)

Interview Question – There weren't really any unexpected questions. Its more about "are you a fit for the culture."   Answer Question

Portfolio Analysis Intern Interview

Newark, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Prudential in February 2014.

Interview Details Applied through on campus recruiting. First round interview was easy, half an hour one on one, mostly behavior questions. Asked one question about bond risks. Invited to second round interview two days later in their Newark office, which consisted of three one on ones, mostly behavioral questions. People were friendly throughout the process

Interview Question – If you wrote an autobiography about yourself, what would you call it?   Answer Question

Director Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Prudential.

Interview Details One phone interview with the hiring manager and then individual in-person interviews with him, his colleague and HR. It took about 2.5 hours. I thought the interviews went really well & felt that the position was a perfect fit, but I received no response from HR even after I contacted them twice for my status. It has been almost two months since my interview, but still no word or automatic rejection email from Pru.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prudential.

Interview Details Applied through college career search. Was contacted 2 weeks later with an interview request. Went to 1 interview after the first interview and was then offered the position. Overall it was a pretty smooth process and happened quicker than others I had been waiting on.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had a different offer

Peak Leadership Conference Attendee Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Prudential.

Interview Details Application then you get contacted for an on-site interview. While waiting for the interview, I was placed in a group session with the other candidates to talk to the recruiters. Interview one person, they give info about the company and ask some resume/behavioral questions and then ask if you have any questions.

Interview Question – What is your definition of leadership? Give an example of a time when you had to do something with vague directions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prudential

Worked for Prudential? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prudential interview questions and advice. All 265 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Prudential employees and interview candidates.