Progressive Insurance

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Applications Programmer Interview

IT Applications Programmer
Mayfield, OH (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Progressive Insurance in March 2014.

Interview Details Was offered a phone interview through college career fair. After the phone interview I was told that I would be moving on to an onsite interview.

Interview Question – Not many programming questions asked.   Answer Question

IT Applications Programmer Interview

IT Applications Programmer
Mayfield, OH (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Progressive Insurance in November 2012.

Interview Details By far the best interview process I've been through. Progressive spends the time necessary to get to know the candidate and allows the candidate to get a good experience in knowing the company. The CIO gave a short presentation, which was unexpected and much welcomed. Simply wish all companies followed this model.

Interview Question – None of the typical, "Tell me about yourself" or "Name three strengths or weaknesses". Every question was behavioral based so if you're prepared you'll do fine.   Answer Question

Worked for Progressive Insurance? Contribute to the Community!