Progressive Business Publications Entry Level Marketing Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Malvern, PA (US)) in February 2009.

Interview

I was so white-knuckled going into the interviews that it's a little hard to recall specifics. They cut me some slack for the nervousness but kept calling me back for additional interviews when there was nothing new to say. I got the impression that they really didn't have the expertise to evaluate my skills.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions about PBP?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I lowballed myself on the salary requirements part of their application. When I tried to negotiate up, the HR Manager told me that if I requested a higher salary, he would rescind the job offer. I later learned that others at my level received similar salaries, so I was not that bad off, relatively speaking.