Progressive Business Publications
www.pbp.com Malvern, PA 500 to 999 Employees

Progressive Business Publications Entry Level Marketing Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Entry Level Marketing
Malvern, PA (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Progressive Business Publications in February 2009.

Interview Details I was so white-knuckled going into the interviews that it's a little hard to recall specifics. They cut me some slack for the nervousness but kept calling me back for additional interviews when there was nothing new to say. I got the impression that they really didn't have the expertise to evaluate my skills.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions about PBP?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I lowballed myself on the salary requirements part of their application. When I tried to negotiate up, the HR Manager told me that if I requested a higher salary, he would rescind the job offer. I later learned that others at my level received similar salaries, so I was not that bad off, relatively speaking.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Progressive Business Publications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Progressive Business Publications Entry Level Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Progressive Business Publications employees and interview candidates.