Procter & Gamble

Updated 25 Nov, 2014
Updated 25 Nov, 2014

3.4

Customer Business Development Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview and hiring process is quite extensive. First step was to submit application, write a logical reasoning test, and a personality test. If you did well on the first, you were invited in for another test with 3 components: problem solving, comprehension, and logical reasoning. Interviews were awarded after that.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when you had to take a new perspective on something and what results did it lead to?   Answer Question

CBD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Step 1 - Apply only and complete both personality and Shapes reasoning test
    Step 2 - In school reasoning test, 60 mins: Math problems, logic questions and shapes
    Step 3 - 1st round in person interview: 1 hour, 2 people interviewing you, 10 behavioural questions
    Step 4 - 2nd round in person interview: head office

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you used data to come to a conclusion   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Online resume, no cover letter/transcripts required. Had a strong resume and wide variety of experiences, but probably not as competitive as a 3rd year student. Perhaps I didn't fair well on the online personality test.

Interview Questions
    • How often have your colleagues come to you for advice?   Answer Question

CMK Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

It was very straight forward questions. Knowing your experience inside and out was very beneficially. They will probe you on your experience. Show your personality and be memorable. Data heavy questions so be prepared to use quantifying measures

Interview Questions
    • Please describe an time where you dealt with conflicting data.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2014.

Applied online, wrote a test on campus, did a Skype interview.

Interviewed by 2 mid level people at the company who had been there about 10 years on average. They asked pretty typical questions about times when you showed leadership, analyzed data.

They expected longer and very detailed responses to be prepared in advance for some of the questions as they sent us general question topics beforehand

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

It was done through university recruiting. Then was an interview done by Hiring Manager. Then in person reasoning test. It was really straight forward the questions and the timing was not that long.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2014.

At the time of the application, you are invited to complete 3 IQ tests. Upon successful submission attempts, I was then invited to the office to write a final IQ test that was harder than the first. At the time of writing the final test, I suggest you get good sleep and enter into the test with a clear mind; time constraints were a major factor, so write fast! After this, my first interview was held with two people who asked purely behavioural questions. My second interview was a replication of the first, but the two interviewers went into a lot more depth and detail about my answers.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a vision and lead a group of people to follow your vision.   Answer Question
    P&G has a standard offer they present their MBAs; very little room for negotiation.

IT Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

It was done through university recruiting. Then was an interview done by HR and lastly there was a panel interview. It was really straight forward the questions and the timing was not that long.

Customer Business Development Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2014.

Applied online, then immediately took a behaviour-based test followed by a pattern recognition test. Next step is an in-person interview followed by a more in depth written test. The final phase is a panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you mentored a group of people. What was one beneficial thing you told them, and what was one disadvantageous thing you told them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2014.

Process took about 4 weeks
    Applied as a new grad online. You have to do an online assessment followed by a written assessment. Basic logic questions, math problems and written reasoning questions. Next is the first round interview on campus with younger people in the company. All behavioural questions (talk about a time sort of thing), pretty easy stuff. Moved on to second round interview at their Toronto office. Was taken out to lunch and received a tour of the office then had my interview with two senior members of the company. Very friendly people. Same routine as last time, but significantly more thorough, they asked several variations of the same question expecting different experiences for each one. Positive experience overall though.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time when you faced an issue that wasn't initially obvious. What did you do to get to the root of the problem and how did you solve it?   Answer Question