Procter & Gamble

Getting the Interview

77 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied online - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2013.

Interview Details 1. Online Application - includes a personality and iQ test
2. First interview with two co-workers
Very simple questions. Mostly situational questions like "when was a time when you took leadership in a project" etc.
3. Second Interview with two department managers
Harder questions. It is obvious that they focused on questions I didn't answer that well in the first interview.

Interview Question – Questions were all simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2013.

Interview Details Online resume and assessment test, telephone interview, written aptitude test, final round 2-1 interview on-site. You are given the opportunity to interact with P&G employees from a variety of functions within the department that you applied for.

Show leadership, passion and agility. Show that you are willing to invest your efforts long-term in the company.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to work with conflicting data   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The compensation structure is extremely competitive, and I saw no need to negotiate further

Very Difficult Interview

Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2010.

Interview Details The hiring process took two online tests (analytical and personality), one on-campus analytical test, a panel interview (with 2 people), lunch with senior manager, and a final panel interview (with 3 people). I was asked all behavioural questions for both interviews, as well as follow-up questions.
My advice is to be very well prepared and know your experiences thoroughly because they will ask for every detail. It is fine to bring bullet-point notes to help you remember, as long as you don't read off the paper.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to solve a problem using conflicting information.   Answer Question
  • Tell us about a time when you inspired a group of people to achieve something.   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2009.

Interview Details i applied online and had to take an online assessment. After i took the online assessments, I got a phone interview that was mostly behavioural guestions that asked about your leadership and experiences. The interviewer was very friendsly and barely asked any hard questions. I think I did well but i didn't get a second interview and i thought i had the experiences as well.

Interview Question – tell me a time where you had to lead people?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details Starts with an on line personality test which is then followed by on campus tests and screening Interviews. There are then a set of comprehensive interviews.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you employed your technical skills to solve a problem. You need to provide a specific situation, explain all the involved factors, how you came up with the solution and implemented it.   View Answer

Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2014.

Interview Details First I took the university recruitment test. After clearing it i was called for an interview the next day. The interview was short and constituted generally behavioural questions ie related to my interests, hobbies, anything i may have done in my life that had an impact etc.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult decision you made in your life? Any decision you took that made impact on other people?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was mostly excited to even be considered and selected for intern position so i accepted whatever they offered.

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details Heavily behavioral. A lot of the questions are to see if you're an innovator, someone who shares their company values.

Interview Question – Greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details Applied online and got a call for the first interview a week after. Before the interview, I talked to someone who worked in the position to give me a practice interview. 2 rounds and the people were really nice and responsive.

Interview Question – How do you make decisions when you don't have all the facts?   Answer Question

Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2013.

Interview Details Following an initial online test I was called to an interview at the P&G office. At the office the test results were verified by completing a similar test (including logic and reading comprehension). After the test and a company presentation I went through three interviews with hard behavioural questions. Within two weeks I was given an offer.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you demonstrated leadership skills.   Answer Question

Gainesville, FL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2013.

Interview Details Recruited from a college Career Showcase. Was called for a face to face interview the next day. From there I was put into a candidate pool consisting of students from across the country.

Interview Question – Tell a time when you made a decision as a leader and it failed completely.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Procter & Gamble

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!

Procter & Gamble – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​Did you know P&G products are enjoyed 4.6 billion times a day in over 180 countries, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet?​​​​​​ With the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Procter & Gamble Intern interview questions and advice. All 77 interview reviews posted anonymously by Procter & Gamble employees and interview candidates.