Press Ganey

Updated 20 Nov, 2014
Updated 20 Nov, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Press Ganey in October 2014.

There was a video interview, followed by in person interviews. The interviews weren't bad, but the video one was pretty weird and a little awkward. I was told by a friend who is currently an Account Manager, to apply for the position. Although he was always stressed out and venting about the high volumes of work, he always said they had good benefits and there is room to grow there.

I got offered a position starting at 38K annually, eligible for yearly raises, and thought it was a joke. For the amount of work that they seem to do, that is not worth the work. I would be taking a major pay cut, so in the end, I had to decline.

Interview Questions
  • It was pretty straight-forward. They asked for examples of times when I've had to do this or that. Typical   Answer Question

Pay was far too low.

Other Interview Reviews for Press Ganey

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Press Ganey.

This was a 2 step process: phone interview, followed by a 2 hour onsite interview that consisted of 2 panels. I was a little intimidating, but they tried to make me as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions
    • It was very straight forward. They asked background questions and things like "explain a time when you had to get someone to do something they didn't want to do".   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation

Account Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Press Ganey.

Panel style interview. More like an interrogation and intimidation. Ridiculous. Heard they do not do these any more, but still tag team you with 3 or 4 people.

Interview Questions
    • You have 5 minutes to get as much information about the prospect next to you and then present this person to the group.   Answer Question

Not enough pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Press Ganey in January 2013.

They first conduct a telephone interview and then select people to come into the office and meet with all of the account management team managers and one person from HR (usually the person who you did the phone interview with) who need people/are short people on their team. After the interview the managers meet to discuss pros and cons of each potential employee and argue over who gets who on what team. Most account mangers last less than one year before moving to another company. The account management position has a very high turnover rate. During the interview the managers take turns reading from a paper of preexisting behavioral interview questions, each then take notes to aid them in their discussions and decision making process later. This is a process driven company and they have a specific process to follow for every task, including very heavy documentation and checklists to complete for EVERY process. They like details and are looking for very detail oriented people.

Interview Questions
    • This is a pretty straight forward behavioral interview. Just look up behavioral interviewing on the web if you are unsure or have not participated in a behavioral interview, and you'll be good to go.   Answer Question
    They do not negotiate salary with account managers. It is a take it or leave it job offer, and that is a company wide thing in the account management department.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Press Ganey in July 2009.

the interview processed has changed several times over the past two years

there is no negotiating salary