Plastipak Holdings Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jan, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Plastipak Holdings

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Plastipak Holdings in November 2014.

Interview

The first stage of the interview process is a phone interview with the recruitment person. She was very nice and on top of everything. Basic interview questions were asked. After this, I was invited to their facility to meet with four of their current QA employees (separately), for them to get to know me. The entire process took roughly three hours and a lot of the same questions were asked. Mainly, they just wanted to know about my background, my past experiences, and my interest in the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you and another person didn't quite agree and what did you do to resolve the problem.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Detroit, MI (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

External Headhunter, calls, meeting with senior management, meeting with board of directors of the local subsidiary. Process very professional. Lasted about 5 weeks. The environment seems to be good, although senior management reinforced they work in a high pressure and multi taski environment. The company decided to opt for a less experienced candidate, due to remuneration/compensation package difference.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

1st phone screening. Sample questions based on your resume.
    2nd interview. 2 people, one is HR the other is a production manager. Common behavior questions.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Plastipak Holdings in July 2011.

Interview

phone screen was done first, then in person interview was conducted by 2 people. work culture is good, they are all about the people.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when something was more difficult than you anticipated.   Answer Question

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Champaign, IL (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Filled out application at Plastipak. HR called 4 days later to set up a interview. Interviewed with department lead manager and was hired on the spot. Had to talk to HR about pay, insurance and start date. 2 weeks later I was in training and that was 5 years ago.

Negotiation

no negotiating. They had a price and I accepted.

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pineville, LA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Pineville, LA (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

After waiting 4 weeks you end up filling out app 3 time because HR keeps losing them

Interview Questions

• "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

The what hahahaha