Pitney Bowes

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Account Manager Interview

Sales Account Manager
Ajax, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details Great interview, one manager took questions of the internet, CLEARLY and asked them like they had never been said before. Hiring was smooth and all things set up within the first month to get rolling.

Interview Question – What type of car are you and why? Seriously...........   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straightforward and set in stone.

Vice President Interview

Vice President
Toronto, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details Met with a series of management team members and staff throughout the interview process. Unfortunately, all interviews took place in a meeting room separate from the offices so it was difficult to get an idea of the pace and energy of the company.

Negotiation Details – Yes, negotiated start date, vacation, salary and bonus guarantee for the first year.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details Phone Interview followed by an interview with the Director of Sales and a Sales Manager.

Interview Question – None that really stick out.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Calgary, AB

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in February 2009.

Interview Details 3 interviews in total...normal sales history questions and situational selling questions

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – only one plan available for my level

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Pitney Bowes

Interview Details First a phone interview with the recruiter and then a face to face with the hiring manger. Then an interview with the one up manager. The time between interviews seemed like a lot but was not unexpected.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were expected.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied in-person and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details Met with the two potential bosses had a relaxed conversation.

Interview Question – How would you insert a new supply chain into a software problem?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer
Danbury, CT (US)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in April 2014.

Interview Details 45 minute conversation about the company and its change of direction, from the last time I consulted there

Interview Question – Amount of required overtime   View Answer

Not Applicable Interview

Not Applicable

I applied online and interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details Black hole after the interview with internal recruiter was completed, not even a rejection email

Interview Question – no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in April 2011.

Interview Details This process was good because the recruiter was a nice guy and helpful

Interview Question – Spin selling role playing   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in January 2010.

Interview Details Met a manager at a career fair. Set up an interview at the office location. Met with the Director of office for 1st interview. Briefly met the VP of Sales- He was in the office that day. Then 2nd interview. Received offer for employment. Needed to take drug test and background check which takes about 2 weeks for everything to clear.

Interview Question – I do not remember most difficult question. The interviews at that time were more behavioral based interviews. Later the interviews also had a brief presentation or sales/call component to it. It may depend on the office.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation - everyone starts at the same salary and then works up the ladder. Some of the larger metro area districts had a sales position that starts at a higher base with a higher quota and you must present W2 with an income over 100K from the previous year to qualify for that position.

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!