Pitney Bowes Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ajax, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ajax, ON

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Great interview, one manager took questions of the internet, CLEARLY and asked them like they had never been said before. Hiring was smooth and all things set up within the first month to get rolling.

Interview Questions
    • What type of car are you and why? Seriously...........   View Answer
    Straightforward and set in stone.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Met with a series of management team members and staff throughout the interview process. Unfortunately, all interviews took place in a meeting room separate from the offices so it was difficult to get an idea of the pace and energy of the company.

Yes, negotiated start date, vacation, salary and bonus guarantee for the first year.

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Phone Interview followed by an interview with the Director of Sales and a Sales Manager.

There was no negotiation

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in February 2009.

3 interviews in total...normal sales history questions and situational selling questions

Interview Questions
    only one plan available for my level

Operations Manager Interview

The position was posted for a long time ( over a month), and the time it took for human resources to get back to me was about 3 weeks. I thought that was alot of time.

Interview Questions
    pretty cut and dry. They were right at the number I was hoping for.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in June 2014.

Hiring process was smooth. 1 online test followed by a GD and 2 interviews. All being elimination rounds. The office is good. The staff was very polite and treated everyone well. The problem with such interviews though is you don't get to know if you are going in the wrong direction.

Interview Questions
    • None as such (it all went around why you left your previous job and why you want to leave the current job). It was a very friendly discussion though now i realize that I should have tried continuing the discussion in a constructive direction.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in September 2011.

Email about potential job interview,, most everything was done via email,, which went to corp office in Ct, then I had to wait to hear back from someone locally .

there wasn't any

Project Manager Interview

First a phone interview with the recruiter and then a face to face with the hiring manger. Then an interview with the one up manager. The time between interviews seemed like a lot but was not unexpected.

Intern Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Met with the two potential bosses had a relaxed conversation.

Interview Questions
    • How would you insert a new supply chain into a software problem?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Danbury, CT (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in April 2014.

45 minute conversation about the company and its change of direction, from the last time I consulted there

Interview Questions

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!