Philips Electronics

73 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details it's a school co-op interview. the interview was hold in co-op office. the interviewer ask many questions about marketing concept and how to apply these concepts to real work. She specifically asked about creativity and innovation in marketing work environment and many behavioural questions like your biggest strength and weakness.

Interview Question – what's the most creative activity you did in your former job.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Markham, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Philips Electronics in March 2013.

Interview Details 2 Sales Managers and 2 Marketing Managers interviewed me. All the questions were behavioural and about what you're passionate in. The interview lasted 30 minutes. Prepare to answer questions that demonstrate that you're reliable and self-starter.

Interview Question – Would you ever go back to your previous job?   Answer Question

Personal Response Associate Interview

Personal Response Associate
Montreal, QC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in March 2013.

Interview Details 1st was a phone interview with the recruiter and then came the group interview with three of their management staff.

Interview Question – A few behavioural questions were tough.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was fixed, no negotiating it.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Vancouver, BC

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in June 2009.

Interview Details Well, it is very hard and be well prepared. REALLY, know the normal quetions about " tell me about yourself,
why you want to work for us? what make you a best candidate? Strength& weakness? Past experience?
kind of such stuff. I didn't get into it, so guys, good luck.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Finance Transformation Internship Interview

Finance Transformation Internship
Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in April 2014.

Interview Details I simply received an email for 2 interviews on the same day. The interview was fine, nothing unexpected. Simple questions. There were 2 people from the finance transformation department. Second interview was with the director of the department.

Interview Question – how do you think you can contribute from this position   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Alpharetta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Philips Electronics in November 2013.

Interview Details 1st I got a email after I applied for the position . The email was asking me to verify i was qualified for the position. After emailing back after 15 mins I got a call saying come in for a interview. I did so the next day. They asked very basic questions...what do you see your self doing..are you good on the phone..normal interview questions. Got another email 4 hours after the interview saying to show up for training on Monday which was in 2 days.

Interview Question – What are your income requirements?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They sent a email hours later saying I would make 12.00 an hour.

Human Resources Corporate Interview

Human Resources Corporate
Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details Quite lenghty process, I must admit I had lost hope after few months not hearing any feedback (I applied via website). Only later, once the process kicked off, I interacted and exchanged with extremely bright managers

Interview Question – Depends, the very weird situation was to have completely differentiated interview style, one talked the entire meeting, the other just listened etc   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Relatively quick

Customer Service Representative for Medical Consumables Interview

Customer Service Representative for Medical Consumables
Andover, MA (US)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details I worked as a temp when it was the medical side of HP, sold to Agilent and was hired, bought by Philips. Interview was easy as they all knew I was a good worker and cared about my job.

Interview Question – What could I do to improve business and customer satisfaction.   View Answer

Portfolio Management Intern Interview

Portfolio Management Intern
Andover, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in March 2013.

Interview Details applied through university had an interview on campus and offered the job a few hours later via email and phone call. Pretty simple process nothing super difficult although if you do not do your research and do not have any compelling questions your interview will fail.

Interview Question – they didnt ask me many specific questions rather kept explaining different aspects of the job and asking if i had any questions.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details General questions, mostly can be found from interview tips online. Superficial questions and not too technical. you get a 1:1 interview with various people such as senior scientists and managers. Most important is to deliver a clear presentation for the interviewing panel. Also very clear and sharp answers in the 1:1 interview process.
Having good soft skills is a must in order to get an offer.

Interview Question – Where do you place yourself on a scale from 0-10 and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – for fresh graduates no possible negotiations. This mainly occur for experienced professionals.

Worked for Philips Electronics? Contribute to the Community!