PepsiCo Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated 16 Apr, 2015

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I applied though e-mailing HR directly. They took interest in my application in which case they called me to schedule an interview but also asked me some initial screening questions such as why do you wanna work for pepsi? and other tell me about a time situations... (ie. conflict with management how you dealt with it). After this I was forwarded to speak with the territory sales manager for a region and then the unit sales manager. Every was really nice and comfortable to speak with, a little unorganized though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with someone who has a different work pattern than yourself, explain how you handled this situation and what you learned.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and only got a call a month later. We arranged an interview about a week later. I felt at ease while being interviewed, but the questions were all alike. It was hard not to repeat yourself over again. It was a one on one interview. They told me I would hear from them within the next week even if I didn't get the job and its been a month and still nothing.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell your product to a customer so he refers it to other business contacts?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Met at university Campus recruitment and sent resume and cover letter to HR personnel and Sales Manager directly. I did not apply online. Had a phone interview within a week, a in person interview the next day and a route ride shadow the next day. The whole interview progress was fairly quick, but took a very long time to get a response/update about things (~2 months).

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty easy..
      One was what would you do if you messed up an order and the customer is very upset. For example you placed too much inventory.

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint John, NB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo (Saint John, NB).

Interview

Very casual interview experience. Solid questions based around work ethic and customer service skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo (Halifax, NS) in January 2010.

Interview

interview was thorough, was asked alot of situational questions (what if, why would you, if you were in this situation, etc). interview consisted of 1 on 1 face to face, was given the chance to do a role play to sell in an incremental pepsi cooler to a store manager. overall great

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in this position that you are applying for?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied through my University. Interviews were in 2 person and then 1 on Skype. Interviewees were outgoing and friendly, made you feel very comfortable. Be sure to keep Frito and Pepsi interview discussions separate. It was basic behavioral questions along with some industry questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

First Round: Not too bad. Normal interview questions. They asked me to walk them through my resume and then I received and email 2 weeks after for a second round interview/plant tour.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Campus visit & interview, second round interviews in orlando and final phone interview. 1st interview short behavioral questions, 2nd interview half day of 4 separate interviews including case study, selling scenario and resume presentation. 2nd round gave you information and allowed you to prepare for the interviews. Friendly employees. Wanted to see if you would fit into their culture. Wanted you to understand how difficult the job is but how rewarding PepsiCo as a whole can be. Looking for confidence. Asking a lot of questions helped! Overall, not too difficult.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo (Riverside, CA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

On Campus Interview, then selected as part of a group to go down for second rounds of interviews in Riverside. Dinner was held the night before the day of interviews with all candidates, HR reps, and "graduates" of the trainee program. Very positive experience.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied online. Attended a career fair at my school and spoke with the PepsiCo recruiters there. They were impressed by my resume and contacted me the same day. I did a phone interview. In person interview with a zone manager and DSL. Then a ride along (at 3:30am) with a RSR. My final interview is tomorrow which I was told would last from 8am-2pm!!!! They paid for my travel and hotel stay! :) Wish me luck