PepsiCo Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

27 interviews

3.1

27 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Met at university Campus recruitment and sent resume and cover letter to HR personnel and Sales Manager directly. I did not apply online. Had a phone interview within a week, a in person interview the next day and a route ride shadow the next day. The whole interview progress was fairly quick, but took a very long time to get a response/update about things (~2 months).

Interview Questions
  • All questions were pretty easy..
    One was what would you do if you messed up an order and the customer is very upset. For example you placed too much inventory.
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Halifax, NS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS

The process took 5 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2010.

interview was thorough, was asked alot of situational questions (what if, why would you, if you were in this situation, etc). interview consisted of 1 on 1 face to face, was given the chance to do a role play to sell in an incremental pepsi cooler to a store manager. overall great

Interview Questions
    • why are you interested in this position that you are applying for?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Evansville, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN (US)

interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2013.

Phone interview, in person interview, then location interview based on where I wanted to be located for the position. Was flown to my territory for the final interview and then given a tour of the location.

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Must apply online, Normally you will go through a phone screen, a first interview comprising of 2-3 managers, and a final interview. Then you will need to wait for background screening. 3-6 week process.

Interview Questions
    • Understand a customers real needs and recommending a solution.   Answer Question
    You take it or dont.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2014.

Applied on corporate website and was asked to interview on campus. First round was all behavioral questions. 30 minutes pretty straight forward. Second round is on-site and has two different interviews, one with a sales VP and one with a HR rep.

Interview Questions
    • What is a recent important decision you had to make on the spot?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

I applied online and got an email to complete an online assessment the very next day. A week after completing the assessment I was scheduled for a phone interview which then led to a face to face interview a couple weeks later. The face to face interview consisted of basic behavioral questions and questions regarding my resume. The whole interview lasted about 30 min. I was then contacted a few days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you react to a manager who was a "total jerk"?   Answer Question
    I was told it was a standard salary that was not negotiable.

Sales Representative Interview

Phone screening. Then in person interview

none.

Sales Representative Interview

Phone interview, then interview with TSM

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interviewed on college campus during career fair, after that, if they liked you they sent you to Pittsburgh for a 2-day interviewing process. A lot of socializing the first night and a panel. Second day you are basically in a group of 6-8 people the whole time doing case studies. You also do individual interviews during the second day. It's all about leadership and they are looking for something very specific.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any "difficult" or "unexpected" questions. Possibly the sales scenario was the most difficult. Literally act as if you are selling someone something, not at an interview.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Port Saint Lucie, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2012.

ok after the first part of a referral I applied online as told within 24 hours of post date then I had to complete a 30 min questionnaire about 4 months later I get a call from a recruiter asking if im still interested in a position with frito lay route sales as applied for which at the time had only 1 position in my area so I gladly accepted and was shocked cause I had forgotten about all of it since I was still employed at my present job. So the process began I remember 3 interviews, orientation, background check, hair drug test, personal reference check felt like you applied for the FBI but it took 2 months due to something in my background before I finalized and qualified for a position with frito lay as an RSA/ RSR after that had a week training bout 2 hours away from home paid hotel, completed all forms, passed all test and certifications then on field training 6 months..

Interview Questions
    • question intel of making decision and having a plan, looking for how respond to stressful situation, what plans you make to over come situation and how you correct problem situations sales is key to interview cause that's what there hiring you for so brag on sales experience... question like what did you do when...cant remember right now sorry   Answer Question

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!