PepsiCo

628 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Maintenance Interview

Maintenance

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details 2 person interview. Trades guy and Admin interviewed me. Very informative and scenario type questions. Looked like they where interested in knowing the individual not just the skills. Had a tour of the premise after which was both informative and at the same time a continuation of the interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Pepsi   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Would have been paid less than current job

Manufacturing Resource Interview

Manufacturing Resource
Mississauga, ON

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details 3 rounds - phone, and then 2 in person rounds

Interview Question – n/a very laid back easy interview.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details Met at university Campus recruitment and sent resume and cover letter to HR personnel and Sales Manager directly. I did not apply online. Had a phone interview within a week, a in person interview the next day and a route ride shadow the next day. The whole interview progress was fairly quick, but took a very long time to get a response/update about things (~2 months).

Interview Question – All questions were pretty easy..
One was what would you do if you messed up an order and the customer is very upset. For example you placed too much inventory.
  Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2011.

Interview Details Had a phone interview with 2 managers

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you were a part of a team and you did something to help the team achieve success.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Delta, BC

I applied online - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2013.

Interview Details I initially applied online for a different job, but about 3 days later received a call from one of their representatives telling me that i was better qualified for the merchandiser position. From there she proceeded to ask me questions over the phone, as a sort of prescreening thing. Then she said that she would hand my profile to one of the hiring managers and if they were interested, I would be contacted for an interview. About 2-3 weeks later, I received the phone call and set up an interview. The interview was fine, and the interviewer was very friendly and I thought that it went well.

Interview Question – What will you be doing in 5 years?   View Answer

Compensation Analyst Interview

Compensation Analyst

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details had a standard phone screen and 2 rounds of in person interview

Interview Question – how many trucks would you think it'll take to stock 50 convenience stores for a week?   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details several interviews and a few weeks later was offered the job

Interview Question – Why should we hire you rather than someone else   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

RSR Route Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details Started with a quick phone call from HR to arrange interview
In person interview lasted around 20 minutes, interviewed by zone sales leader and a HR representative.

Interview Question – What are some of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Route Sales Representative
Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2010.

Interview Details I was hired at a job fair during university to work for the summer. After graduation I asked to come back on a full time basis and was hired on immediately.

Interview Question – Talk about your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay/benefits are rigid and non-negotiable.

Supply Chain Manager Internship Interview

Supply Chain Manager Internship
Laval, QC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2013.

Interview Details behavioral questions, very calm and nice interview. classic questions that you would expect in an interview. nothing related to skill. no case studies were given. Nothing that you would not expect except for one or two questions I would say. The interviewer made it feel like a conversation which is great. Don’t be stressed but prepare about the company

Interview Question – What would you do if a drunk employee came to your company   View Answer

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!