PepsiCo

Updated 18 Nov, 2014
Updated 18 Nov, 2014

2.8

Operations Leadership Program Interview

Standard behavioural questions, nothing too fancy.
    They followed up with me and kept me up to date, that was really really nice of them to do.
    Interviewed for both bottling and foods on the same day, back to back.
    Focus on leadership and experiences of time management, I think they look for soft skills more and do the training themselves.

Interview Questions
    • if i had a large customer and a smaller customer pining for my attention in handling their orders, how would i deal with it?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Four stage, it was a very simple process. Nothing different than what you would expect from a large company. Pretty straight forward. I wouldnt bother doing it thou. Never take a job with Pepsi unless you are just looking for a hole to go and die in.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in August 2014.

I applied online and only got a call a month later. We arranged an interview about a week later. I felt at ease while being interviewed, but the questions were all alike. It was hard not to repeat yourself over again. It was a one on one interview. They told me I would hear from them within the next week even if I didn't get the job and its been a month and still nothing.

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell your product to a customer so he refers it to other business contacts?   Answer Question

Maintenance Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PepsiCo.

2 person interview. Trades guy and Admin interviewed me. Very informative and scenario type questions. Looked like they where interested in knowing the individual not just the skills. Had a tour of the premise after which was both informative and at the same time a continuation of the interview.

Interview Questions

Would have been paid less than current job

Manufacturing Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo.

3 rounds - phone, and then 2 in person rounds

Sales Representative Interview

Met at university Campus recruitment and sent resume and cover letter to HR personnel and Sales Manager directly. I did not apply online. Had a phone interview within a week, a in person interview the next day and a route ride shadow the next day. The whole interview progress was fairly quick, but took a very long time to get a response/update about things (~2 months).

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty easy..
      One was what would you do if you messed up an order and the customer is very upset. For example you placed too much inventory.
        Answer Question

Compensation Analyst Interview

had a standard phone screen and 2 rounds of in person interview

Interview Questions
    • how many trucks would you think it'll take to stock 50 convenience stores for a week?   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

several interviews and a few weeks later was offered the job

No negotiation

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delta, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delta, BC

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2013.

I initially applied online for a different job, but about 3 days later received a call from one of their representatives telling me that i was better qualified for the merchandiser position. From there she proceeded to ask me questions over the phone, as a sort of prescreening thing. Then she said that she would hand my profile to one of the hiring managers and if they were interested, I would be contacted for an interview. About 2-3 weeks later, I received the phone call and set up an interview. The interview was fine, and the interviewer was very friendly and I thought that it went well.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Started with a quick phone call from HR to arrange interview
    In person interview lasted around 20 minutes, interviewed by zone sales leader and a HR representative.