PepsiCo Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 25, 2014
640 interviews

2.8

Maintenance Interview

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PepsiCo.

2 person interview. Trades guy and Admin interviewed me. Very informative and scenario type questions. Looked like they where interested in knowing the individual not just the skills. Had a tour of the premise after which was both informative and at the same time a continuation of the interview.

Interview Questions

Would have been paid less than current job

Manufacturing Resource Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mississauga, ON
    Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PepsiCo.

3 rounds - phone, and then 2 in person rounds

Sales Representative Interview

Met at university Campus recruitment and sent resume and cover letter to HR personnel and Sales Manager directly. I did not apply online. Had a phone interview within a week, a in person interview the next day and a route ride shadow the next day. The whole interview progress was fairly quick, but took a very long time to get a response/update about things (~2 months).

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty easy..
      One was what would you do if you messed up an order and the customer is very upset. For example you placed too much inventory.
        Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2011.

Had a phone interview with 2 managers

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you were a part of a team and you did something to help the team achieve success.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Delta, BC
    Anonymous Employee in Delta, BC

I interviewed online - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2013.

I initially applied online for a different job, but about 3 days later received a call from one of their representatives telling me that i was better qualified for the merchandiser position. From there she proceeded to ask me questions over the phone, as a sort of prescreening thing. Then she said that she would hand my profile to one of the hiring managers and if they were interested, I would be contacted for an interview. About 2-3 weeks later, I received the phone call and set up an interview. The interview was fine, and the interviewer was very friendly and I thought that it went well.

Compensation Analyst Interview

had a standard phone screen and 2 rounds of in person interview

Interview Questions
    • how many trucks would you think it'll take to stock 50 convenience stores for a week?   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

several interviews and a few weeks later was offered the job

No negotiation

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2010.

I was hired at a job fair during university to work for the summer. After graduation I asked to come back on a full time basis and was hired on immediately.

Interview Questions
    Pay/benefits are rigid and non-negotiable.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Started with a quick phone call from HR to arrange interview
    In person interview lasted around 20 minutes, interviewed by zone sales leader and a HR representative.

Supply Chain Manager Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Laval, QC
    Anonymous Employee in Laval, QC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2013.

behavioral questions, very calm and nice interview. classic questions that you would expect in an interview. nothing related to skill. no case studies were given. Nothing that you would not expect except for one or two questions I would say. The interviewer made it feel like a conversation which is great. Don’t be stressed but prepare about the company

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a drunk employee came to your company   View Answer

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!