Park Place Motorcars

Updated 27 Jan, 2015
Updated 27 Jan, 2015

3.2

Service Valet Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Park Place Motorcars.

Common interview questions: why Park place, name a situation where u dealt with an unhappy client, and where do u see yourself in 10 years? I was interviewed by a couple of managers and they made process pretty comfortable for me.

Anonymous Interview

Very organized, very good communication. Formal process, so don't show up underdressed. Know your stuff, know the company and come prepared.

Car Wash Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Park Place Motorcars.

Pretty easy interview with normal interview question. Got asked the normal round of question like tell me about your self and explain your best quality.

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Park Place Motorcars in February 2013.

Even for an Intern, there will be good preparation that you need to do before the interview, and make sure you know why you should be a valuable asset to their team. Its important you know the reasons why you want to work there and what you can offer the company. I went in very confident because I knew every model that Mercedes made by heart, their specifications such as horsepower, torque and drivetrain.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a example in which you faced difficulty confronting a group member and what did you do about that? It can be in school for project or work related as well   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation room really, I knew what the pay was and i accepted it

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Park Place Motorcars in June 2012.

apply online. take a aptitude test. interview with dealership managers

Interview Questions
    • would you want to move up into management or stay a sales consultant if the money is right   Answer Question

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Park Place Motorcars in April 2010.

Initial interview with VP of HR. Then series of screening tests - personality profile, Intelligence test. Then interview with CEO. Then interview with other members of the Leadership Team - two Presidents and CFO. One final interview with CEO. Had to pass drug test and criminal background check before company extended an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Outline 90 day plan for learning the car business and putting marketing plan together   Answer Question

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, TX (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Park Place Motorcars in March 2009.

I was seen at another employment and offered an interview. Interview was informal and direct with the shop foreman, then more formal with Service Manager and HR.