Panduit Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2014
Updated Jul 17, 2014

2.9

TAM Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Panduit in August 2009.

Classical interview thru different sales level (team AM ans SE), n+1, n+2, and HR

Product Design Engineer Interview

Called by an HR specialist, and told to take a drug test prior to interview. After two weeks, they sent me to get my drug test done and scheduled an in person interview. The interview was brief (30 minutes), and casual. About a week later I received a call asking when I could start.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were fairly standard; prior experience, education, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Panduit in August 2013.

easy questions, focus more on the language skills

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tinley Park, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Panduit in March 2014.

Phone interview with a recruiter followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager. Went on-site for two hours and met with people from the talent acquisition group. The offer stage was strange. I asked for an extension to make my decision by one day through voice-mail and email. I got no response and assumed I had the night to make my final decision. I received an email around 7pm that evening saying the request to extend was declined and the offer was no longer on the table. The ending came out very unprofessionally. It felt like they were avoiding my rejection by rejecting me first.

Interview Questions
    • They focused on behavioral based interview questions, asked a lot about specific scenarios I had been in and how I handled them and what I learned.   Answer Question

I received a counter-offer from my current company that was too hard to pass up.

Manufacturing Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Panduit in May 2013.

One interview conducted with Engineering Manager. He was friendly and interview was not tense. Questions were largely based on experience in engineering.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a situation where an experienced worker (working under you) challenges your opinion.   Answer Question

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tinley Park, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Panduit in September 2010.

Hired young out of school. Entry level.

District Sales Manager Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Panduit in August 2013.

Varies--changes every year. Currently, they use an outside recruiter. A colleague interviewed for a promotion and the hiring manager kept texting and using his I-pad. It took them 10 weeks to make a decision, with no communication to the internal candidates during that time.

Interview Questions
    • to paraphrase: you just surgery a few months ago, are you sure you are up to the task?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate salary as they would not budge on the vacation time.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burr Ridge, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Panduit.

A joke.

Interview Questions
    • None really. It was pretty straight forward.   View Answer

Pay was low and reviews were bad. I didn't want to go down this road.

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Panduit.

Had about 2 phone screens/ 1 with HR/ 1 with hiring manager.
    Then went onsite 2X with about 4 different people-- General background/Technology questions--- Good experience

Warehouse Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  DeKalb, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeKalb, IL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Panduit in July 2009.

You have to take a test. It takes about an hour. Then you get an interview with 2 people. Questions are easy.

Interview Questions
    They offered me a job and I took it.

Worked for Panduit? Contribute to the Community!