PNC Financial Services Group

552 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Advisor Interview

Financial Advisor

I applied online and interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview Details in the first interview, they explain a lot about their company, and ask few question, than they told you to wait for second interview

Interview Question – Nothing, just talk about yourself   Answer Question

Financial Specialist II Interview

Financial Specialist II

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in June 2014.

Interview Details After submitting my resume i received a call from a recruiter within a week, and he walked me through the process, he was the best recruiter i have ever worked with, he really was focused on helping me be as well prepared as possible. I had a phone interview with him, and he set-up the face-to-face interview with my would-be manager. That interview was scheduled for a week later, and lasted about an hour. I heard from the recruiter within an hour as to how it went. He then set-up the next face-to-face interview which was at the local branch i was applying for with my manager, the branch bank manager, and financial advisor. At this point my manager had approved me, and was more on "my side" as the branch manager interviewed me. I heard the results of that interview within an hour, and was made an offer about 36 hours later.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at a bank, and then specifically PNC?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very smooth. I worked with the recruiter through the whole process, and was very much an advocate for me with the higher-ups making the call.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Customer Service Associate
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in April 2012.

Interview Details Typical Interview Process: phone interview with a recruiter, then a 1 on 1 interview with the branch manager, then a panel interview with the branch manager and regional manager. Received offer two days later from the recruiter.

Interview Question – What was my favorite movie and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Part-time Teller Interview

Part-time Teller
Champaign, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview Details The next day of submitting my application online, I received an email for a 10-minute phone screening. Right after that I was instructed to complete an assessment. Two days later, I had a phone interview with a recruiter. The questions were very common and basic interview questions. The recruiter was very friendly and patient, and she sent a recommandation to the branch manager for a face-to-face interview. That interview was scheduled by phone for the following day, and lasted about an hour. I heard the results of that interview within an hour from the recruiter, and was made an offer about a week later because of document preparation.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions, all were reasonable.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation because it's an entry-level part-time position. Rate is fixed.

Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Financial Sales Consultant
Greensburg, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in January 2011.

Interview Details Phone inteview. Then one on one interview. Then waited about 5 days before I got called from HR with an offer. I accepted the low salary offer because I needed a job.

Interview Question – Very simple interview. Regular questions no outside the box questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered, I needed a job so I accepted.

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview Details I got a called where I was asked about the job. Then i received my over the phone interview. It was a little unprofessional... The lady was late and her assistant manger was super rude.

Interview Question – Ask the interviewer: how do you decide the culture?   Answer Question

Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Financial Sales Consultant
Kalamazoo, MI (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in May 2010.

Interview Details Phone interview followed by group interview with all of the people that would be potentially managing you. Upon hire there was an offer letter and then a drug test.

Interview Question – I can't recall a specific difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Sent a letter outlining salary

Customer Service Associate Interview

Customer Service Associate
Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in June 2014.

Interview Details you interview in a group with roughly 3-4 people and everyone goes around giving an answer. Not as intimidating as it sounds. You answer 5 basic interview questions and they get back to you by email with a decision.

Interview Question – basic interview questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Software Engineer I

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in June 2014.

Interview Details Only made it to the phone interview. The recruiter basically wanted me to go through my resume and explain everything I have done. She also briefly discussed some of the details about the job. She told me she would forward everything to the hiring manager. A week later I received a rejection email. My first official rejection.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Administrative Coordinator
Dayton, OH (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in June 2011.

Interview Details Questions were relevant. I was able to get a good feel for the position I was interviewing for. Brought in additional team members and let them ask questions mid way. This gave me a better feel of who I would be working with. Lasted about an hour.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – One counter offer and then an acceptance.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!