PNC Financial Services Group Finance Intern Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Met veteran recruiter at an on campus event. I gave her my resume and got a call from the head of the finance internship program about a week later. I had one phone interview and was invited to their Super Day. They flew me to Pittsburgh and put me up in a hotel. I then went through three thirty minute interviews with various managers, and spent the rest of the day hanging out with employees and other people interviewing for the position.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions that I remember were behavioral questions. One manager asked if the balance sheet or the statement of cash flows was more important than the other. There isn't a wrong answer to that question as long as you provide a reason.   Answer Question
Negotiations were straightforward. I was given a competitive hourly rate, housing stipend, and a few weeks to decide if I wanted to accept or not.

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in November 2012.

The interview process consisted of an initial on-campus interview and then a final round super day. The on-campus interview was a 30 minute interview with two interviewers. The focus was primarily on behavioral questions with one or two technical questions about financial statements thrown in. The super day consisted of 3 25 minute interviews. The interviews were relatively similar to the on-campus interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you resolve the financial cliff?   View Answer

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in January 2010.

Easy, walk me through your resume type interview that took 30 mins.