Oracle Interview Questions

Updated 28 Oct, 2014
Updated 28 Oct, 2014
1,362 Interview Reviews

Senior Solution Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle.

A lengthy process that involved several interviews, two demos, a complete background check and a lot of waiting. If I wasn't still employed I probably would have gone somewhere else.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about a scenario that to answer correctly would have required detailed knowledge of Oracle products   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I was told that was Oracle policy. I would recommend looking closely at the offer letter (maybe even legal advice) as you could be waiving certain legal employment rights. Could make it very easy for them to get rid of you with minimum payout in the years to come.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

non sense interview process, 7 interviews to get that job. all repetitive and mostly they are trying to do it for formalities. offer took 2 months to come.your salary will stay as is all your life

Senior Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in November 2013.

I Applied online....I got an Interview......then I got a 2nd Interview.....ten I got a 3rd Interview.....Then I got a 4th Interview........then I got a 5th Interview.........then I got a 6th Interview..........then I got a 7th Interview.......then they did a extensive Background Check........then they made an Offer.....I Accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. Take it or leave it....

Account Manager Interview

Anticipated questions.

Does not pay well.

Hardware Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle in September 2013.

Two phone interviews with recruiter, followed by face to face interview with hiring manager.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quebec, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quebec, QC

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in June 2013.

I have to go through 3 rounds of interview. It took long time to finally get the result of those interview.

None as I was an existing employee.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle in September 2012.

Initial communication took place over the phone and I set up an interview. I met a hiring manager and had an hour-long interview during which time we went over my resume and discussed the position briefly. Ater a couple weeks, I went in for another interview where I met with two senior sales representatives who discussed my work experience and shared some more details about the position. I was contacted shortly after and offerred a position with the sales team.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do after you've finished our training program?   Answer Question
    Salary limited by previous salary.

Sales Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle.

lasted 5 months, 6 interviews lost of admin, very long period between touchpoints. consider many time not accepting the job. demonstration of previous performances (where and what)

Interview Questions
    • no paticularly hard questions, demonstration of previous performances (where and what)   Answer Question
    not a lot of negociation, fairly vage about the total comp. its WYSIWYG

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle in August 2010.

hard to ge tto recruiter but once you have the first round they move quickly in a moths time all the way to offer and background checks

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you?
      Coming from a telecom to a software background the immediate connection was made when I talked about the business of a company and aligning software with their priority
        View Answer

Principal/Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in May 2010.

I first had an interview in Mississauga, Ontario, with 5 people (architects/product manager/developers) and 1 Director in person. However, the US recruiter had me interview for a position that I was over-qualified for. Next I was forwarded on to Product management group, where I had a total of 7 interviews (in person, and over the phone). over 5 months!

Interview Questions

No offer was actually presented, but I declined proceeding in the process. By March (3 months into the process) and 4 interviews, I mentioned that the process was already far too long and everyone was asking me the same questions over and over. I requested to see at least an conditional/offer so I can understand that there is commitment from Oracle and they aren't just fishing. We spoke about salaries and compensation, but the manager said he has to put it through some process and he can't agree to it. Rather they kept having me interview with more people and started asking me for previous income statements. I did not like this, because there was nothing concrete to what I had discussed with Oracle.

In fact, the original job description I received was at an IC5 level then later that changed to IC4 in an email I received - but this change was never indicated to me. I felt I was being taken advantage of during the process and my concerns were never being listened to -- which could be an indication of how this team operates and is not something I wanted to be involved with. I offered Oracle to provide whatever information they require pending a conditional offer, but they refused. In turn, I declined in proceeding. I should mention I was not looking for a job, I have a great one already.