Oracle Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014
1,311 Interview Reviews

Senior Solution Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle.

A lengthy process that involved several interviews, two demos, a complete background check and a lot of waiting. If I wasn't still employed I probably would have gone somewhere else.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about a scenario that to answer correctly would have required detailed knowledge of Oracle products   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I was told that was Oracle policy. I would recommend looking closely at the offer letter (maybe even legal advice) as you could be waiving certain legal employment rights. Could make it very easy for them to get rid of you with minimum payout in the years to come.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

non sense interview process, 7 interviews to get that job. all repetitive and mostly they are trying to do it for formalities. offer took 2 months to come.your salary will stay as is all your life

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in August 2010.

hard to ge tto recruiter but once you have the first round they move quickly in a moths time all the way to offer and background checks

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you?
      Coming from a telecom to a software background the immediate connection was made when I talked about the business of a company and aligning software with their priority
        View Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Quebec, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quebec, QC

I applied in-person. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Oracle in June 2013.

I have to go through 3 rounds of interview. It took long time to finally get the result of those interview.

None as I was an existing employee.

Hardware Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in September 2013.

Two phone interviews with recruiter, followed by face to face interview with hiring manager.

Account Manager Interview

Anticipated questions.

Does not pay well.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Oracle in January 2010.

I went through a process of 5 interviews.Professional people well organized.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult part of your last two jobs?”   Answer Question

Business Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Oracle in January 2010.

Phone interview with a recruiter, very easy and if you have two years work experience and a university degree you usually get passed on if they like you over the phone. after that you come in to interview with a minimum of two managers or Sr reps. Behavioral based questions and focus on details about your sales strategy or best closed deal and how you made it happen. then you do a role play of a sales call with a sr executive at a company and do a discovery on their business pains, followed by a closing to get the next meeting. afte that there's a formality interview with the director for 30 min to make sure they're not making a mistake hiring you.

Interview Questions
    • If I told you this interview was going bad, what would you say?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in September 2012.

Initial communication took place over the phone and I set up an interview. I met a hiring manager and had an hour-long interview during which time we went over my resume and discussed the position briefly. Ater a couple weeks, I went in for another interview where I met with two senior sales representatives who discussed my work experience and shared some more details about the position. I was contacted shortly after and offerred a position with the sales team.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do after you've finished our training program?   Answer Question
    Salary limited by previous salary.

Oracle Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in January 2010.

Telephone interview by Head hunter, then Hiring manager, then a face to face with Hiring manager, 2 peer managers, then two peer sales reps on the same team, then the Director.

The Peer Hiring manager will pick you apart, the to peer sales reps are looking for fit the director is just a cake walk.

Remember before this you will be researched by an external firm o do not lie on your resume

Interview Questions
    • None , know your work history, know your numbers, know your strategy if you were given a territory, know how you would handle irate customers and difficult situations.   Answer Question
    The offered 65 and will go as high as 72

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!