Oracle

1,117 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Manager Interview

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in August 2010.

Interview Details hard to ge tto recruiter but once you have the first round they move quickly in a moths time all the way to offer and background checks

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?
Coming from a telecom to a software background the immediate connection was made when I talked about the business of a company and aligning software with their priority
  View Answer

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager
Quebec, QC

I applied in-person and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Oracle in June 2013.

Interview Details I have to go through 3 rounds of interview. It took long time to finally get the result of those interview.

Negotiation Details – None as I was an existing employee.

Hardware Sales Representative Interview

Mississauga, ON

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in September 2013.

Interview Details Two phone interviews with recruiter, followed by face to face interview with hiring manager.

Interview Question – Why Oracle   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at Oracle

Interview Details Anticipated questions.

Reason for Declining – Does not pay well.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Oracle in January 2010.

Interview Details I went through a process of 5 interviews.Professional people well organized.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult part of your last two jobs?”   Answer Question

Business Development Consultant Interview

Mississauga, ON

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Oracle in January 2010.

Interview Details Phone interview with a recruiter, very easy and if you have two years work experience and a university degree you usually get passed on if they like you over the phone. after that you come in to interview with a minimum of two managers or Sr reps. Behavioral based questions and focus on details about your sales strategy or best closed deal and how you made it happen. then you do a role play of a sales call with a sr executive at a company and do a discovery on their business pains, followed by a closing to get the next meeting. afte that there's a formality interview with the director for 30 min to make sure they're not making a mistake hiring you.

Interview Question – If I told you this interview was going bad, what would you say?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Mississauga, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in September 2012.

Interview Details Initial communication took place over the phone and I set up an interview. I met a hiring manager and had an hour-long interview during which time we went over my resume and discussed the position briefly. Ater a couple weeks, I went in for another interview where I met with two senior sales representatives who discussed my work experience and shared some more details about the position. I was contacted shortly after and offerred a position with the sales team.

Interview Question – What would you do after you've finished our training program?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary limited by previous salary.

Oracle Inside Sales Representative Interview

Mississauga, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in January 2010.

Interview Details Telephone interview by Head hunter, then Hiring manager, then a face to face with Hiring manager, 2 peer managers, then two peer sales reps on the same team, then the Director.

The Peer Hiring manager will pick you apart, the to peer sales reps are looking for fit the director is just a cake walk.

Remember before this you will be researched by an external firm o do not lie on your resume

Interview Question – None , know your work history, know your numbers, know your strategy if you were given a territory, know how you would handle irate customers and difficult situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offered 65 and will go as high as 72

Sales Consulting Manager Interview

Montreal, QC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details lasted 5 months, 6 interviews lost of admin, very long period between touchpoints. consider many time not accepting the job. demonstration of previous performances (where and what)

Interview Question – no paticularly hard questions, demonstration of previous performances (where and what)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not a lot of negociation, fairly vage about the total comp. its WYSIWYG

Oracle Ebusiness Suite Consultant Interview

Montreal, QC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Oracle in May 2009.

Interview Details I got a few calls before the interview that was by phone. The overall process was OK and the salary offered was also OK. In average the process was very good.

Reason for Declining – When I made the question about travel and overtime they told me that the company could send me everywhere. I got some info about people that works there that is very difficult for an Oracle employee balance Work and Family because constant trips. I got some bad news about lot of pression.
That was I've decline the offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oracle

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle interview questions and advice. All 1,117 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Oracle employees and interview candidates.