Openet

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Openet.

Interview Details Interview questions are mainly focused on technical subjects related to software development, including unix and perl scripting topics.
Interviewers consist of a team of people from different scope of work such as development, test, and managers.
There are two rounds of interview, the first being a technical assessment and the next one to assess cultural fit with the higher management team.

Interview Question – Business case regarding handling difficult employees or colleagues.   Answer Question

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Infrastructure Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Openet.

Interview Details Phone interview from the Dublin then P2P interview.

Interview Question – How do you troubleshoot when the server performance is low?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I interviewed at Openet in May 2011.

Interview Details one phone interview

Interview Question – normal questions   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Openet in February 2013.

Interview Details I was interviewed for a North American sales position. The hiring manager had an identified role to fill with some specific experience requirements. The recruiting agency either was unaware of those requirements or did not check for them. During a phone interview with the hiring manager we were able to determine that I did not have those requirements within 15 minutes and it was not a fit. I think the pre-interview process could have been more thorough.

The hiring manager was professional.

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Openet in May 2012.

Interview Details The interview was very good and I was very confident that I will be offered the position. Unfortunately, the employer took internal people to be promoted to the position.

Interview Questions

• Experience in program management   View Answer
  • How to handle critical customer issues and what is the process to follow   View Answer

Worked for Openet? Contribute to the Community!