Openet Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2014
Updated Sep 8, 2014

3.2

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Openet.

Good communication in interview process and quick feedback. No messing about with 10 different interviews that some multi-national companies do. Negotiation process was okay and decent benefits on offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Openet.

Interview questions are mainly focused on technical subjects related to software development, including unix and perl scripting topics.
    Interviewers consist of a team of people from different scope of work such as development, test, and managers.
    There are two rounds of interview, the first being a technical assessment and the next one to assess cultural fit with the higher management team.

Interview Questions
    • Business case regarding handling difficult employees or colleagues.   Answer Question

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Openet.

Phone interview from the Dublin then P2P interview.

Interview Questions
    • How do you troubleshoot when the server performance is low?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

interviewed at Openet in May 2011.

one phone interview

Sales Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Openet in February 2013.

I was interviewed for a North American sales position. The hiring manager had an identified role to fill with some specific experience requirements. The recruiting agency either was unaware of those requirements or did not check for them. During a phone interview with the hiring manager we were able to determine that I did not have those requirements within 15 minutes and it was not a fit. I think the pre-interview process could have been more thorough.

The hiring manager was professional.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Openet in May 2012.

The interview was very good and I was very confident that I will be offered the position. Unfortunately, the employer took internal people to be promoted to the position.

Interview Questions
    • Experience in program management   View Answer
    • How to handle critical customer issues and what is the process to follow   View Answer

Worked for Openet? Contribute to the Community!