Nutrisystem

Relevance Date Difficulty

Visual Designer Interview

Visual Designer
Fort Washington, PA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nutrisystem in June 2012.

Interview Details After two interviews I was brought on as a contractor. The interviewer was prepared and very clear about the job requirements. I'm more than qualified to do the job, when I asked about different responsibilities, I was assured that there were no chances of moving to a different team.

Interview Question – The interview was more about me giving a presentation than answering questions. I think because of the small team I was entering, the real test was wether or not my personality was the right fit. In the end I was chosen for a full time position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fairly straight forward, I proposed an number and was given a fair deal.

Senior Weight Loss Counselor & Social Media Liaison At Nutrisystem Interview

Senior Weight Loss Counselor & Social Media Liaison At Nutrisystem
Horsham, PA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nutrisystem.

Interview Details It was well thought out and clear. It was quick as well. I was able to tour the facility, meet a few employees and get a good sense of the work environment

Interview Question – All of the questiones were fair   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy and detailed

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous

Interviewed at Nutrisystem

Interview Details Meeting with multiple people, application process, Background drug test, personality assessment, phone screen for skills testing.Open ending questions. Tour of the department. It was fairly easy, no crazy questions that caught be off guard.

Interview Question – Questions for very typical for an interview process.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Client Service Representative
Fort Washington, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nutrisystem in December 2013.

Interview Details The interview process is done in a streamlined fashion where you go through initial HR department, then a floor manager, then Supervisor (whether Weight counselor or any one of the supervisors) and then the rest of the communication is done through email. the hiring is focused through the busiest part of the "Diet Season" which lasts from (approx) November till May.

Interview Question – Why should you be hired?   View Answer

Weight Loss Counselor Interview

Weight Loss Counselor
Fort Washington, PA (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nutrisystem in September 2009.

Interview Details I was given a phone interview with the human resource representative. Online testing was done at home where I logged into a site that tested my proficiency on MS Office products. The tests offered a tutorial that went over all the necessary skills needed to pass the test. The personality test consisted of multiple choice and true and false questions. Those covered issues relating to customer service and adherence to company policy. For example, "The customer is always right. T/F" and "If a manager asks you to do something that is against company policy will you: a) Do it, b) Report them, c) Tell them you will do it and then not do it.
I also had a 1:1 interview with the human resource representative and one with the department head. Both were very conversational and there was no pressure to give the "right" answer. They genuinely wanted to find people who were motivated to do the job and who wanted to stay there. The company invested a lot of time in training and coaching, so they wanted people who intended to stay with the job.

Interview Question – Was asked if I would find the transition from a computer tech background to counseling too difficult. It was a fair question and I answered as honestly as I could. The HR rep just wanted to know if I would get bored and want to leave, or find the position challenging enough.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I knew the hourly rate at the outset, and they were firm on that. However, I was able to negotiate a 2nd shift schedule that allowed me to make a $1 more an hour. I was also able to negotiate my shift hours as well as my days off.

Worked for Nutrisystem? Contribute to the Community!