Northrop Grumman Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Help Desk Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in December 2011.

Manager who was interviewing impressed importance of attendance, and that 60% of work is password resets. Second interviewer asked several questions about how to solve common problems with MS Outlook and internet access for users.

Interview Questions
  • How would you troubleshoot an internet connection issue in Win XP?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took 9 months - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in June 2011.

Excellent communication from recruiter through entire hiring process. Easy to get ahold of recruiter. Excellent interview environment, questions were pertinent and thoughtful. No-nonsense interview questions, limited facilities tour during interview. Interviewed with direct team lead, and area manager.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were unexpected, I recommend thoroughly preparing for the interview in advance, answering your questions intelligently, thoughtfully, and truthfully.   Answer Question
    I didn't try to negotiate myself, however now I feel like they may have been open to negotiation.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!