Northrop Grumman

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

El Segundo, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in November 2011.

Interview Details Career Fair. On campus Interview. Phone interview. Offer.

Interview Question – None. Behavioral.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview Details Applied online and got a phone call weeks later. Interview was not bad, mostly personality questions. Everyone seemed nice.

Interview Question – What are you weaknesses?   View Answer

Chicago, IL (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in July 2010.

Interview Details Interviewer asked technical questions that were far too hard for an internship position.

Interview Question – Tell me about any team experience.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

San Diego, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in May 2011.

Interview Details Basically, just asked personality questions, nothing technical

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation you had to overcome   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Azusa, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in March 2010.

Interview Details Applied online, after about 3 weeks contacted by an engineer and had a brief 15 minute phone interview. 1 week later contacted by the manager, 45 minute interview. Described the group I'd be working at and asked about my school projects. Asked about my comfort level with MATLAB, CAD tools, etc. No technical questions. Everyone in the process was extremely friendly.

Interview Question – Tell me about this project you did at school.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got a better opportunity elsewhere.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!