Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northrop Grumman
- Software Engineer (24)
- Intern (23)
- Software Engineer I (21)
- Systems Engineer (15)
- Engineering (12)
- Engineer (11)
- Project Manager (9)
- Systems Administrator (8)
- Program Manager (8)
- Analyst (7)
- Senior Software Engineer (7)
- Manager (6)
- Electrical Engineer (5)
- Engineering Intern (5)
- Engineer III (5)
- Program Manager II (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- College Intern Technical (4)
- College Technical Intern (4)
- Systems Engineer I (4)
- Test Engineer (4)
- Software Engineer II (4)
- Software Engineer III (4)
- Software Engineer Intern (4)
- Professional Development Program (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (4)
- College Technical (4)
- Proposal Analyst (3)
- Electrical Engineer I (3)
- Embedded Software Engineer (3)
Administrative Assistant Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Warner Robins, GA (US)) in January 2015.
Applied online took about 4 weeks. Got a call from the recruiter asking basic questions. After that I was contacted by the hiring manager for an interview. Interviewed and received feedback within 2 weeks. It was fairly simple just took a lot of time to get everything going.
- Basic interview questions some job related others just going over my resume. It was very straight to the point. Very friendly environment. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman
Administrative Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Charlottesville, VA (US)).
LONG PROCESS. Because of the size of the company and the nature of the defense contracting business, there are several long steps before final hire.
- Didn't experience any difficult questions. Answer Question
Administrative Assistant InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Washington, DC (US)) in April 2008.
Applied online and received a call back for my resume after a few weeks. Talked 1 on 1 with interviewee. The process basically consisted of myself going into detail about the contents of my resume and talking about my past projects and how they would benefit me at this company.
- Explain how you would have changed some of the management aspects of your previous employers? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Got another Offer more convenient to lifestyle and location