Northrop Grumman Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated 5 Feb, 2015

2.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Northrop Grumman (Warner Robins, GA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online took about 4 weeks. Got a call from the recruiter asking basic questions. After that I was contacted by the hiring manager for an interview. Interviewed and received feedback within 2 weeks. It was fairly simple just took a lot of time to get everything going.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions some job related others just going over my resume. It was very straight to the point. Very friendly environment.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Northrop Grumman (Charlottesville, VA (US)).

Interview

LONG PROCESS. Because of the size of the company and the nature of the defense contracting business, there are several long steps before final hire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Northrop Grumman (Washington, DC (US)) in April 2008.

Interview

Applied online and received a call back for my resume after a few weeks. Talked 1 on 1 with interviewee. The process basically consisted of myself going into detail about the contents of my resume and talking about my past projects and how they would benefit me at this company.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would have changed some of the management aspects of your previous employers?   Answer Question

Got another Offer more convenient to lifestyle and location