Nestlé USA Interview Questions

Updated 28 Oct, 2014
Updated 28 Oct, 2014

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA.

Apply through campus recruitment portal and Nestle website for Diversity Brand Camp -> phone screen with recruiter -> mostly behavioral phone interview -> selected for brand camp -> 3 day brand 'boot camp' concluding with 3 45 minute behavioral and marketing case interviews. The behavioral questions consisted of the typical STAR story format, with a focus on leadership and analytical ability.

Interview Questions
    • If you were the brand manager of Lean Cuisine, what would you do to recast the brand image to reflect Nutrition, Health and Wellness?   Answer Question

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA.

Campus career fair: I didn't attend the career fair, but I went to their information session. I was lucky to get the last quota in the candidate list. Then the second day is the campus onsite interview. I thought I did pretty well. Their human resource officer sent me a rejection email at the next weekend. Then claimed that I should disregard the previous email. However, I got a rejection email four days later anyway.

Interview Questions
    • It is really tough to believe that you are willing to work in Walmart and checking the products for hours per day (one part of the job requirement), please convince me that you are capable to do that.   View Answer

Operations Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Has a phone interview but didnt make it to the next behavioral interview. If you make it to the final round, it will take place in chicago. Then they will contact you if you make the cut.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Nestlé USA in October 2014.

It was a great overall experience. I applied for the OMT internship but did not get it, however I got a lot of a better understanding for Nestle as a company and removed any doubts as to this was the company I would want to start my career with. This was my first final round two-day interview process ordeal. 3 back to back interviews. No doubt I'll be applying for a full-time position.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions all behavioral nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

NDIC Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA.

There will be 2 Rounds of Interview. The first round is behavioral with two people in front of you. The questions are pretty straight forward. You just have to be familiar with the STAR method of answering questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the time when you had to include a flawed idea.   Answer Question

OMT Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA in September 2014.

Met them at university. Got an interview on the spot. The interview was a 1:1 30 minute interview. They were 3 behavioral questions. 3 open ended questions. Questions were like tell me you had to deal with conflict, tell me a time you took initiative. Why nestle? There are 2 rounds. The second round is at their office.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Detailed with what's expected and what departments will be supported as well as who I will report to and what function I serve for each as well as daily, weekly, and monthly operations of,departments.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to read aloud a script to judge my speaking voice.   Answer Question

Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé USA.

The hiring process took almost three months from application to start date. I applied online and had an interview three weeks later. I was offered the job almost a month later and then started a month after that. They are VERY slow with this process. The interview was pretty easy.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was intimidating. Maybe some of the "describe a time.." those are always hard to think of.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA.

It was a very comprehensive interview process. I met with several people and really got to know the culture. They answered my questions about the job and responsibilities adequately. The recruiter did a great job in selling the opportunity, and why Nestle was a top employer.

Interview Questions
    • Too many people on the interview list. How many of them will really have a say in making the decision? The manager the position reports to really didn't sell the job. It's a competitive job market out there so employers should also tell applicants why their company is better.   Answer Question
    I negotiated but they stayed firm on the offer

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA.

I had the pleasure to interview with sales managers at my university's business school sales center. It was a total of three interviews and a ride along. The managers who interviewed me were very professional and kind.

Interview Questions
    • No question was out of the ordinary but make sure you are being honest with them. They want to make sure Nestle is genuinely a good fit for you and vise versa!   Answer Question