Nestlé Interview Questions

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé.

4 rounds in total. 1 - HR phone screen 2 - HR in person 3 - with BM and Director of Marketing 4- with senior leadership team

Interview Questions
    • We are launching a new brand/category in a new market with no brand awareness - what would you go about the launch   Answer Question

Packaging Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anderson, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé.

I applied online for several positions. They emailed back after a month or so to schedule taking a test for the packaging operator position. I went a week later to take a test at a local college computer lab with 20 or so others. The test took around 3 hours, it was all on a computer and covered lots of situational questions, math questions, tool and measurement questions, etc. A week later I received yet another email asking if I would like to be interviewed for the job, which I again schedule for the next week. They interviewed 5 people at a time in a group setting, at a different college this time, we all sat at a table, had a worksheet to answer situational questions and discuss it amongst the group. After we were finished with this which probably took around 30 min., we each individually were interviewed by a supervisor and then an HR person. I felt the interview went very well, they had let me know they would email me the next week to let me know if I got the job. However, they did not email me back for an entire month and I did not get the position.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were very difficult, it was a very laid back interview despite it being a very long process.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé.

the first round interview is carried out through the video rather than telephone or face-to-face. The whole process is good and all you need to do is fully prepared and relax, use the S T A R structure to explain your story and experience and be concise.

Interview Questions
    • what is the impact on nestle based on the current economy   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé.

I applied online at Nestle career website for a Lab Technician role last winter. About a week later, I received a phone call from a secretary of the HR department who wanted to arrange a phone interview with her manager later that day. We set up the time and later that day I recieved the phone call from the HR Manager. The interview took approximately 20-25 mins. General questions and more specific according to my CV (can you tell us about your previous working experiences, which position did u enjoy the most and why etc.) or questions regarding Nestle (what is your motivation that you want to join Nestle, or why do you want to come to Switzerland). At the end of the interview I got informed that in about 10-15 days I would get a feedback. I didn't get any feedback so I called back, unfortunately at that time no one was at the office so, they have a call identification. They called me back, and after expalining who I was they gave me a detailed feedback about not continuing with my application and the reasons. Overall, even though i didn't get the job was a positive experience

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question for a phone interview: what salary do you want for the specific role   Answer Question

IT Position Interview

Normal interview asking former experience and IT related technology knowledge. Interviewer provided a description of job duties and responsibilities; skills needed for the position, working environment and regular schedule and benefits.

Smooth

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Nestlé.

Simple phone interview discussing my motivations as an engineer and what I could offer to the company. Very informal in tone, no competency based questions: conversational. Mainly questions were around my past life experiences and whether I would be able to handle living in a small town for a year.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for a company like Nestle with an aerospace background?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vevey (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vevey (Switzerland)

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Nestlé.

I have applied online via their public official jobs careers web site and got a phone interview in a couple of days. Then I also had two interviews in person: with my future line manager and with department head.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your ERP implementation experience.   View Answer
    Negotiated a salary and relocation

Marketing Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lisbon (Portugal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

Assessment Center (10 people):
    1. Case Study about the brand Purina (pet food). The goal was to discuss the brand's marketing budget
    2. Personal presentation about yourself - 2 minutes (more about you as a person and your motivations and less about your background)

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nairobi (Kenya)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

Received call from the HR to go in for an interview the next day. I didn't apply. They got my CV from a recruitment firm. 2 oral interviews. First with HR & the person heading the department. Got call for 2nd interview after 2 weeks.

Food Scientist (Young Graduate) Interview

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

First I got a video interview, questions are usual, like introducing yourself, your qualifications which fit the role, achievements etc. Be prepared for some technical questions in case they asked, like explanation of a certain technical term, you can read through the job description and prepare for it. Some numerical reasoning test and personality tests came along with the video interview. Then about one month later, I got an invitation to the AC interview in their Headquarters in Switzerland. The AC interview lasted for whole day. So generally three sections, introduce yourself, competency based interview and group task. The questions were about my education, past experience that may related to the job and what kind of work I would like to do. My suggestion is keep the answer short and direct, better structured. When asking about specific area you want to work, read the job description or ask people who worked or is working at the company to get more knowledge about it. After all, behave natural and be yourself would be fine. Nestle arranged the AC day in a very nice way and all candidates were treated warmly.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were all concerned to my CV and past experience, no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!