Nestlé

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé.

4 rounds in total. 1 - HR phone screen 2 - HR in person 3 - with BM and Director of Marketing 4- with senior leadership team

Interview Questions
    • We are launching a new brand/category in a new market with no brand awareness - what would you go about the launch   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Nestlé.

Applied through campus recruitment, met with HR representative and passed CV to them.
    Waiting for two weeks and received phone call to invite interview at their Head Office in Bangkok.
    Asked to take English test paper based and interview with reporting manager for 30 minutes.
    Interview went fine and got an offer with reasonable starting pay in last two years ago. Medical exam sponsored by Nestle at collaborated hospital, didn't disclose what tests will be given.
    Took blood tests, X-Ray, Urine and other physical check. Unfortunately, I failed the medical exam followed by the call from HR that I am Hepatitis B virus carrier and unsuitable to work in food industry.

Intern Interview

2 rounds of interviews

First interviews asks why Nestle, what are you expecting to gain out of the internship, what do you know about the company, why do you believe we should choose you...etc.

Second interview was more of a competency based questions interview. Example would be tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult team member or tell me about a time when you had to take leadership initiative..etc.

None

Packaging Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé.

I applied online for several positions. They emailed back after a month or so to schedule taking a test for the packaging operator position. I went a week later to take a test at a local college computer lab with 20 or so others. The test took around 3 hours, it was all on a computer and covered lots of situational questions, math questions, tool and measurement questions, etc. A week later I received yet another email asking if I would like to be interviewed for the job, which I again schedule for the next week. They interviewed 5 people at a time in a group setting, at a different college this time, we all sat at a table, had a worksheet to answer situational questions and discuss it amongst the group. After we were finished with this which probably took around 30 min., we each individually were interviewed by a supervisor and then an HR person. I felt the interview went very well, they had let me know they would email me the next week to let me know if I got the job. However, they did not email me back for an entire month and I did not get the position.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were very difficult, it was a very laid back interview despite it being a very long process.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé.

I applied online at Nestle career website for a Lab Technician role last winter. About a week later, I received a phone call from a secretary of the HR department who wanted to arrange a phone interview with her manager later that day. We set up the time and later that day I recieved the phone call from the HR Manager. The interview took approximately 20-25 mins. General questions and more specific according to my CV (can you tell us about your previous working experiences, which position did u enjoy the most and why etc.) or questions regarding Nestle (what is your motivation that you want to join Nestle, or why do you want to come to Switzerland). At the end of the interview I got informed that in about 10-15 days I would get a feedback. I didn't get any feedback so I called back, unfortunately at that time no one was at the office so, they have a call identification. They called me back, and after expalining who I was they gave me a detailed feedback about not continuing with my application and the reasons. Overall, even though i didn't get the job was a positive experience

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question for a phone interview: what salary do you want for the specific role   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé.

the first round interview is carried out through the video rather than telephone or face-to-face. The whole process is good and all you need to do is fully prepared and relax, use the S T A R structure to explain your story and experience and be concise.

Interview Questions
    • what is the impact on nestle based on the current economy   Answer Question

IT Position Interview

Normal interview asking former experience and IT related technology knowledge. Interviewer provided a description of job duties and responsibilities; skills needed for the position, working environment and regular schedule and benefits.

Smooth

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Nestlé.

Simple phone interview discussing my motivations as an engineer and what I could offer to the company. Very informal in tone, no competency based questions: conversational. Mainly questions were around my past life experiences and whether I would be able to handle living in a small town for a year.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for a company like Nestle with an aerospace background?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vevey (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vevey (Switzerland)

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé.

I have applied online via their public official jobs careers web site and got a phone interview in a couple of days. Then I also had two interviews in person: with my future line manager and with department head.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your ERP implementation experience.   View Answer
    Negotiated a salary and relocation

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

Received call from the HR to go in for an interview the next day. I didn't apply. They got my CV from a recruitment firm. 2 oral interviews. First with HR & the person heading the department. Got call for 2nd interview after 2 weeks.