Nesco Resource

Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Administrator Interview

Office Administrator
Stow, OH (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Nesco Resource in January 2014.

Interview Details They called me in for an interview, i filled out an extensive application, they were very kind, i was hired within the week

Negotiation Details – asked me how much i wanted to make, and they accepted

Pump Assembly Interview

Pump Assembly

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Nesco Resource in August 2013.

Interview Details Applied at Lawrenceburg Nesco Branch Office. Met with Nesco Rep., Tammy Miller, who had me fill out application and all other necessary paperwork. She interviewed me, offered me a job at Hitachi on third shift weekends and showed me an orientation safety video then did a drug screen which I passed.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Staffing Specialist
Columbus, OH (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Nesco Resource in August 2013.

Interview Details Filled out an application & have an interview on 8/16/13. She had a job opportunity that was given to her while I was sitting there, that another person said would be a good fit for me. She wanted to read it over & then she would call me.

Mechanical Designer Interview

Mechanical Designer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nesco Resource in March 2011.

Interview Details Nesco was lucky because I had already done all the work seeing as how I worked here before. their efforts were nil.

Negotiation Details – cut and dry.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Worthington, OH (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Nesco Resource in October 2011.

Interview Details Interview process was exceptional. The branch manager is extremely knowledgeable in the staffing world. It is obvious that she'd be a great leader and a nice place to work. The office staff is friendly and there is a true sense of teamwork in the office. The pay is very competitive and the processes are well documented.

Interview Question – Why would you be successful in recruiting?   View Answer

Worked for Nesco Resource? Contribute to the Community!