NTT America

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Global Account Manager Interview

Global Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at NTT America in May 2014.

Interview Details Phone screen with HR was as expected. Hiring manager was late to interview call.
He was very negative towards person who had previously held position. I thought that was unprofessional.

Interview Question – At the end of the interview, he told me I was overqualified and asked me why I wasn't working for Amazon!
I had already said that I wanted to work closer to home and didn't want a long commute. I would think that my experience would matter more.
  Answer Question

Client Services Manager (CSM) Interview

Client Services Manager (CSM)
Redmond, WA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NTT America.

Interview Details The biggest company you've never heard of. Typical STAR format interview process. Obtained interview through a recruiter. 1st interview was in-person in office. Gauged knowledge of the company and industry. Why do you feel you are a good fit? What is one of your weaknesses? Tell me about a time when a client meeting didn't go well and what you learned from it? Asked a range of technical, account management and heavy focus on sales questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time..   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Director of Sales

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at NTT America in December 2013.

Interview Details Two interviews. Fairly standard interview questions. Very conversational. Asked for specific challenges met and accomplished. Hour long interviews. Was for a Director position (not of Sales).

Interview Question – Name the most challenging situations you have been in professionally and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Senior Solutions Architect
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at NTT America in October 2012.

Interview Details Fast, clear

Interview Question – How comfortable are you working in an Asian / international environment   Answer Question

Communication Strategist Interview

Communication Strategist
Bloomington, IL (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NTT America in August 2012.

Interview Details So far I've interviewed with the recruiter then another employee who was currently in the position. Job was filled but talking about another opportunity. Like any other contingent worker position, once the position comes open, the client is usually looking to have it filled IMMEDIATELY. Be ready to move quickly and ALWAYS be available to talk. My second interview was at 9 p.m.

Interview Question – What is your style when working with client.   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at NTT America in July 2012.

Interview Details The process involved submitting the resume online, receiving an email to setup a time to talk over the phone with a hiring manager. After the initial conversation, a follow-up interview was scheduled and completed in-person. The in-depth and analytic interview lasted several hours. A final interview with the hiring manager's supervisor took place via phone and was completed within 30 minutes.

Interview Question – Business case scenario questions, personality questions, experience validation questions, and more   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I accepted the offer as is.

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through another source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NTT America in February 2009.

Interview Details It was very easy, they just asked basic questioins

Interview Question – What was the reason to select NTTA   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
New York, NY (US)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NTT America in July 2009.

Interview Details HR called and interview me from the phone then invited me to 4 one on one interviews. The process wasn't difficult but the culture since it is a Japanese company is something to get used to. Lots of work and if your in school, I would not recommend it.

Interview Question – How many people have you managed?   Answer Question

Worked for NTT America? Contribute to the Community!