NPD

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
Port Washington, NY (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at NPD.

Interview Details The hiring process was straightforward. There was an initial phone screen and then one or two on-site interviews. The process moved along fairly rapidly.

Interview Question – There were no "trap" questions. Most interviews were fairly conversational, and focused on the type of work NPD is engaged in.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no meaningful negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Port Washington, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NPD in June 2013.

Interview Details Had aphone interview and went well. i got called 3 weeks later for an in house interview. i called back the next day and the hr person sounded frazzled. they said they would call me back. i called later that day and left message. finally they called back and they called me days ago and they hired some one else. talk about fibbing.

Interview Question – Hr person being very overwhelmed and confused   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
New York, NY (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at NPD in March 2012.

Interview Details Meet the HR people at a Career Fair, then through exchange of E-mail, and an on-site interview. Great People, awesome location. Mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about your self   Answer Question

Worked for NPD? Contribute to the Community!