NCR Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

11 interviews

2.4

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Apply online - phone interview - in person interview - job offer - paperwork - hired

very little negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Belgrade (Serbia)
    Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at NCR in December 2011.

They needed urgent PM for France. Then hired me without any complications.

Interview Questions
    • Most boring: How you see yourself in 5 Years?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Duluth, GA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA (US)

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at NCR in January 2012.

NCR has hired Right Thing, Inc. to do their screening. I hope they are not paying much because they are not getting much for their money. My screener/interviewer did not know the meaning of the acronyms in the posting. The position reports to the T&T Practice Manager. What the heck is that? The questions ended with" What do you think will be your greatest contribution to this position?" It was a completely generic Project Management job description. NCR, get a clue!

Interview Questions
    • What do you think will be your greatest contribution to this position?   View Answer
    • Do you have any Six Sigma training?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at NCR in November 2011.

The interview was standard format. Director interviewed me first and ran down competency based questions. Then I met with the managers individually. Interview lasted 3 hours. Nothing too challanging I think you do need to have the correct answers to their questions though and present yourself as there to contribute and have a friendly disposition. I would say my success was about 50% skills and 50% personality.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate salary. They will come to you with a conditional offer, you can reject and propose a counter offer. In my case they accepted my counter offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Duluth, GA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCR in October 2010.

Initial application process was completed online and an electronic response was received a week later stating that I will be contacted to schedule a phone interview. I was asked a few qualifying questions specifically if I had a Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification. The interview took place on a Sunday and involved a general overview of my skills through past projects, strengths and weakness followed by request for my questions for the organization.

Interview Questions
    • How many individuals did you supervise on your last project and what did you do?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Motherwell, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Motherwell, Scotland (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at NCR in March 2010.

Badly managed, felt the hiring manager had hidden a agenda, Application was managed out of Eastern Europe and process was poorly communicated. After two interviews, numerous attempts to get hold of several HR representatives in Eastern Europe, i was notified 8 weeks later to be informed my application was unsuccessful

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCR in February 2009.

Phone interview + 1:1 interview with Recruitment agency
    1:1 interview with Line Manager
    1:1 interview with Practice Director

Interview Questions
    • Describe previous experiences as a PM and how this benefit NCR?   View Answer
    • Wanted exposure to NCR's business or had a similar background in banking or retail   View Answer
    Limited negotiation on wage as had already been agreed + at top-end of salary band

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCR in March 2010.

The hiring and interview phase were very professional, role and responsibilty specific. The interviewers were very knowledgeable, engaging and committed to learning about the interviewee.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation due to downturn in economy.

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NCR in January 2010.

good process.. received phone call... went through normal interview on the phone, what magazine do you read, why do you want to join us,, etc...

Project Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at NCR in July 2010.

I submitted my resume online and was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview. The scheduling is very straight forward....click on the link provided in the email and select your interview date/time...a follow-up confirmation email was immmediately received. On the interview day I was promptly contacted by an recruitment specialist for fairly straight forward behavioural interview. Interviewer also provided standard info about NCR (i.e. benefits, hiring process etc.)

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work on 2 (or more) projects with conflicting deadlines that required your immediate attention and what you did to overcome this obstacle.   Answer Question

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!