Mylan Inc Interview Questions

Updated 20 Mar, 2015
Updated 20 Mar, 2015

2.6

Regulatory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Mylan Inc (London, England (UK)).

Interview

first telephonic interview and then face to face with presentation. It is helpful if you have a reference from the organisation. Easy going interview..cool and relax.HR is good and helpful in arranging the interview

Interview Questions

• details about ICh guidelines   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations...fixed offers

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

very friendly. first round phone focused on behavioral questions, second round onsite questions were mostly regarding IT project management experiences, insights about the industry, interests in the industry, understanding of the role.

Interview Questions

• project experiences and interest, motivation to work for the company   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

Applied online and within two weeks was contacted for an interview. behavioral interview questions, tour and second interview with HR. Panel interview that lasted two hours. Waited another two weeks to hear back if I was selected. Was finally notified that they wanted to offer me the position.

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

Got to the interview early and Mylan HR manager changed the schedule so we could get started early, which was very nice of them. Meet with HR, area supervisor, Quality Compliance Manager and Quality Director, each was scheduled for thirty minutes, but some ran long (wasn't a problem and I didn't feel rushed). Was expecting an all day interview process, but was only about four hours.

A bonus was I got a plant tour at the end, which I was told isn't something that they normally do. I had many questions about the companies building systems, process for which I would be working and each got answered during the course of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected - They did ask for strength and weakness, but I was ready for both.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Initially I said, no thank you. I was told that the offer was the best they could do. Then they offered again and made improvements and I accepted.

Regional Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV (US)).

Interview

The only way in is to be referred or no someone. If you apply online its like a needle in a haystack for a callback. Keep the faith. The whole process is about an hour. Questions are not that difficult.

Editor/Promotional Review Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

email > phone interview > site interview. There was very little visibility to the process, which made the application process very frustrating. After a successful phone interview with HR, I was asked to meet with the hiring manager in another phone interview which she rescheduled at the last minute. After my conversation with the hiring manager took place, there was no follow up email or form letter to advise they had selected another candidate or were looking in another direction, blah blah blah. While I understand you may have a large pool of candidates from which to select, if you have taken the trouble to schedule someone's time out of their day, the least you can do is offer visibility as the process moves on. To not do so is very poor form, and you should particularly know this if your primary function is marketing.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mylan Inc in September 2014.

Interview

I first was saw Mylan in my colleges career fair i was asked to do a meet and greet Mylan's employee. Which was like speed dating meeting all employees from Mylan in different apartments. I then was offered an interview. It was two interviews in one day basic personally questions and some functional questions.

Senior IS Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mylan Inc (Canonsburg, PA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

First a phone interview with the HR Recruiter then a morning of 4 in person interviews - 1 with 2 people from the team, 1 with the hiring manager, 1 with the team lead, and 1 with the recruiter. I didn't hear anything for 1 month after the in person interviews then I received the offers.

Interview Questions

Insufficient compensation for a senior position. The initial offer was about what I make at my current mid level position-with 1 week less of vacation and not even half the 401k match %-so I declined. They then acted like they were bending over backwards to offer me another $2k-I still declined as this barely covered the extra cost of fuel to get there.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mylan Inc (Nashik (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

after training you become a permanent member of company.till then no benefits.and there is a long,very long waiting period for the interview.the HR does not give any proper attention and makes you sit in a hot room with no ventilation

Interview Questions

• what did you learn from this company?   1 Answer

NONE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Mylan Inc (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

Lengthy but for good reason. Try to be sure that the right fit is made during the selection.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation needed.