Mueller Water Products

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounts Receivable Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mueller Water Products in August 2012.

Interview Details Got interview call through recruitment agency. Worked theri as a temp and they offered a permenent full-time based on my hard working.

Interview Question – What is your future objective?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Prerrty good

Very Easy Interview

Buyer Interview

Decatur, IL (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mueller Water Products.

Interview Details Very good and to the point. No dumb questions or tests.

Interview Question – Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Wasn't one. In 2005 faxed my resume, got called, interviewed, accepted job. Worked there almost 4 years, loved it!

Information Technology Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Mueller Water Products in September 2010.

Interview Details A phone interview was not done, as they were well into the interviewing process we went to the inperson interview. I was interview by three people in rotation. The CIO, HR, and a contractor / consultant working on the IT project. The interviews were done in a very professional manner, no trick questions trying to trip me.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work for a company after running your own company for several years?   View Answer

Management Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mueller Water Products in January 2010.

Interview Details Interview process lacked proper organization and detail level. Some managers in the interview process were not even aware of the position I was interviewing for . The interview schedule was not properly followed causing a lot of idle time sitting around, one particular manager told me up front he had to leave and the 5 minutes we spent together he answered at least 3 phone calls. ( I came from out of town ). The floor people I got to spend time with were very professional and spoke highly about the company, Most of the people I spoke to have more than 10+ years of service with the company. I wasn't really impressed with the organization or the follow up after the interview.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions were asked.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mueller Water Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mueller Water Products interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Mueller Water Products employees and interview candidates.