Morgan Stanley FAA Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr, 2014

2.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

FAA Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview was by the local Branch Management. To be honest, it was short and he wanted to know my business plan for success.

Interview Questions
It was short, took less than 20 minutes.

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

FAA Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

I was referred to the branch manager by a friend of my fathers. I already had a series 7 so they had me take a personality test which I had passed. A week later I made a business plan in detail with an overview of how I will bring assets and manage my time efficiently. Two weeks later I met with the complex director and branch manager and was offered a position. I received the formal offer a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, Just my prior experience as a registered representative. The director and branch manager were very friendly and happy to interview me.   Answer Question
    I was shocked on how high the salary was. I was happy to have the opportunity and didn not care much about the salary considering you make a majority of your income from commissions.

FAA Interview

Referred to FAA program by employee. Signed up for account online. Filled out info. Had multiple interviews. Lengthy process.

FAA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in March 2013.

The process was fine. You go thru an online application, and a few online assessment tests. You then have in person interviews, typically 3-4. It takes around 2-3 weeks. Make sure you have a business plan mapped out in your mind, as you will work on one for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • I'm sure you'll be in at 730am as I am also in at that time, correct?   Answer Question

FAA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Applied online. One month later had a telephone interview. Completed online personality and math test and created a detailed business plan. Was then called in for an interview with the Assistant Branch Manager as well as the Complex Manager.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions. Just about process, history, etc.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

FAA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in November 2010.

I applied online then I was sent an online assessment. A few weeks later I received a phone call, where I had three interviews. In the middle of the interviews I had to submit business plan.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with a client that has lost $2 million dollars and is ready to pull out the rest of their assets?   Answer Question
    Little to no negotiation

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!