Monsanto Company Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr, 2015

Green House Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Monsanto Company (Winnipeg, MB) in August 2012.

Interview

They started right a way with the interview questions without informal chatting. No much greetin or welcoming in the interview. It was more like an oral examination. Two people asked questions alternatively. There was no discussion but only answering the questions they asked and they took notes of what I was saying. However, since I was prepared well I face each and every question very well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation when you were asked to do some thing in addition to what you were doing?   1 Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

The entire process took ~2 months from the time I applied online until I was informed another candidate was selected. A phone interview was set up via e-mail about 1 month after I applied online, and an in person interview took place about 2 weeks after that. Very few technical questions were asked....it was almost entirely behavioral based questioning. I think just about every question I heard can be found if you Google behavioral interview questions and look through a few big lists.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest misconception other people have about you?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview

Two managers come to campus and total interview takes 45 minutes. Most questions are behavior questions and it is more like a conversation. They would like to hear your experience and your activities.

Summer Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, NE (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company (Waco, NE (US)).

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks. I called the business office and they connected me with the HR Manager. They set up an interview that lasted about 20 minutes. They just asked questions about past work experience and scenario questions. I received an email about a week later offering the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview

First got a call from a recruiter which was followed by the hiring manager to set up the date for on site interview. The day before the interview was the dinner with the hiring manager and the candidates. The interview was with two different panels and it was relatively easy. But all the candidates were lacking a key experience in the field they are looking to hire so they decided to re-advertise.

Interview Questions

• how did I handle a difficult person in the job, what did I do when I couldn't meet the deadline   Answer Question

Plant Breeder Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview. First, the recruiter tell you some basic information about the company; then, let you Introduce yourself; next, ask several behavior questions; also some questions about your resume, at last, let you ask questions. Overall, it was done under a very relaxed atmosphere.

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview

The interveiw process is fairly easy. The questions asked were average. But the interveiwers are never on time. People have to wait the entire day for only 3 rounds of interveiw.

Risk Modeling Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview

Apply online, and hr contact me and arrange a phone interview with hiring manager.
    Basically something related to your resume and your course work, so know your resume really very. If you have relevant working experience, be prepared for it.
    Then a phone interview with hr talking about this position and the company and ask some standard behaviour questions.

Seed Production Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview

Found them at the campus career fair and did a next day interview. The interview was all behavioral and straightforward. The two people doing the interviewing were not intimidating and professional. Overall, a good experience.

Risk Modeling Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Monsanto Company in February 2015.

Interview

The HR contact me over the phone and set up a interview. Did not respond to any email about my question. The first interview was by HR. Do not respond to my email after the interview