Mindray DS USA

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounts Payable Supervisor Interview

Mahwah, NJ (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Mindray DS USA in February 2011.

Interview Details A recruiter set up a meeting Director of Finance, and Department Manager. The questions were pretty straight forward. They asked about my background, skills and overall knowledge or the work and processes. They also asked about my accomplishments, previous duties and ability to learn new software.

Interview Question – none. They were were all standard. I guess the most difficult would be when I was asked to provide specific instances and situations of my accomplishments and how I streamlined processes.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very easy, the requiter worked out all of the details. The company was very thoughtful and suggested I start work immediately so that I could qualify for the health insurance benefits the within 30 days.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mindray DS USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mindray DS USA Accounts Payable Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mindray DS USA employees and interview candidates.