Microsoft

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Unit Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Microsoft in January 2008.

Interview Details I knew someone that ran a group at Microsoft. He hired me for a specific position, I was able to advance fairly rapidly after that. I was run thru a 5 person 1-1 interview process which took 1 day. I had an offer 1 week later, but it took another week for the security check to come thru.

Interview Question – Why is a Manhole cover round?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – Yes, it was short and I asked for a hiring bonus which they provided in stock (deferred of course).

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Microsoft

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Microsoft Videos

Microsoft – Why Work for Us?

What do you want in a job? Do you want more than a paycheck? At Microsoft, you can discover potential you didn’t know you had, push your limits, turn your ideas into reality and make a real impact on the industry and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft Product Unit Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees and interview candidates.