Michaels Stores

Relevance Date Difficulty

Floral Designer Interview

Floral Designer
Phila, PA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Michaels Stores in November 2011.

Interview Details extended questions on floral processes and knowledge tests, including customer presentation for weddings, funeral work and special occasions. Online Application mandatory for all positions within company , including aptitude test. Once this is passed, in person interviews can happen. My prior work experience in floral design and sales management helped me get the initial interview. I would still recommend to make a person to person introduction at the store you want to apply for a position.

Interview Question – describe your worst experience with a customer and how did you resolve the situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – depending for what type of position you are applying, previous experience in your chosen field is a definite plus and will have an impact on compensation.
I found Michaels to be very accommodating in regard to my life circumstances as well as monetary compensation .

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Floral Designer Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Michaels Stores in August 2010.

Interview Details they will ask for experience and how quickly you can produce pieces

Interview Question – would you turn in an associate if you knew they were doing something wrong   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Michaels Stores

Worked for Michaels Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Michaels Stores Floral Designer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Michaels Stores employees and interview candidates.