McKesson

148 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at McKesson in March 2009.

Interview Details Phone screen first then face to face

Interview Question – Race condition   Answer Question

CO-OP Student Interview

Richmond, BC

I applied online and interviewed at McKesson.

Interview Details Personality test,general question, then a technical question

Interview Question – prepare for the technical question related to the job   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Richmond, BC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McKesson.

Interview Details ~HR phone interview - generic list of skills verification & industry experience
~1st (in person) interview: written test, oral test, interviewed by three separate individuals (supervisor, peer, senior peer). Called to set up 2nd interview later that afternoon.
~2nd (in person) interview: panel, individual, tour of facility, presentation of offer.

Interview Question – Do you own any IP or patents/pending patents that could possibly conflict with the company's interests?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not a lot of room for negotiation. Slight increase in base. Refused to waive the non compete clause.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Richmond, BC

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at McKesson in June 2011.

Interview Details There were 2 interviewers, they were really nice. One of them asked about non-technical questions, more like my transferable skills in teamwork. And he asked me to explain some projects that I did. The other one asked about technical questions. Mostly on C++.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of 1001 elements, consists all numbers from 1-1000. Only one number is repeated. Write a function that returns the repeated number.   View Answers (4)
  • What is one thing that you want to improve?   Answer Question
  • What is your motivation?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Richmond, BC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McKesson in November 2010.

Interview Details Straight-forward and good communication

Interview Question – What would be your start-to-finish approach to a release?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – company provided best offer available

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McKesson in March 2014.

Interview Details I was screened by a recruiter who explained that she was just the first step and if I "passed" her screening then my resume would be forwarded to the local office for review. The interview included all of the typical questions. When the interview was finished, the recruiter replied, "Well, you obviously made it to the next round." But then shortly after she offered, "If you do not hear anything in the next week, just forget about the job."

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult however, the recruiter typed significantly more than I actually spoke, which made me conscious of not only what I was saying but my tone and speed of speaking. I could not guess what else she was typing, unless she was a bad typist and needed to go back to fix mistakes. It was intimidating to listen to her type long after I was done answering a question.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Alpharetta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McKesson in May 2013.

Interview Details Smooth, professional. Contract Recruiter, Company Recruiter, Hiring Manager, team interview then VP.

Summer Undergraduate Quality Assurance Internship Interview

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at McKesson in April 2014.

Interview Details I gave my resume through a Job Fair. A few weeks later, I was contacted by McKesson via email about scheduling a phone interview. The phone interview discussed details about the internship and consisted of your basic interview questions like "Did you ever worked in a group?; Did you have any conflicts with any of your group members and if so, how did you resolve them?; and Are you familiar with Agile?" I was emailed a few days later for an in-person interview. The interviewer was very friendly and asked questions like "Could you explain your resume including the projects you have done?; Tell me more about yourself; Are you able to learn on your own and work with a team?; If you had a disagreement with a co-worker over which solution to a problem is better, how would you resolve it?; and How do you accept rejection?"

Interview Question – What is your definition of a great leader? What vegetable would you be and why?   Answer Question

Patient Services Representative Interview

I applied through other source and interviewed at McKesson.

Interview Details Contacted for a telephone.

Interview Question – What can I do for McKesson?   Answer Question

Controls and Compliance Intern Interview

Carrollton, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McKesson in March 2014.

Interview Details Applied through my school's career center. Had an initial interview with the recruiter and then I was invited for a second interview with controls and compliance manager at their office.

Interview Question – Just the usual behavioral questions. "Tell us about a difficult decision you had to make, how did you go about it and what was the end result?"   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at McKesson

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McKesson interview questions and advice. All 148 interview reviews are posted anonymously by McKesson employees and interview candidates.