Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at McGladrey LLP
- Audit Associate (44)
- Assurance Associate (22)
- Intern (18)
- Tax Associate (17)
- Consulting Associate (11)
- Tax Intern (10)
- Audit Intern (6)
- Associate (4)
- Audit Senior Associate (4)
- Assurance (4)
- Summer Leadership Program (4)
- Audit (3)
- Accounting (3)
- Assurance Intern (3)
- Staff Accountant (3)
- Internship (3)
- Consulting (3)
- Director (3)
- Tax (3)
- Pathways Leadership Program (2)
- Tax Senior Associate (2)
- Experienced Audit Associate (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Associate, Risk Management (2)
- Pathways Program (2)
- Consulting Manager (2)
- Audit Manager (2)
- Auditor (2)
- Technology Consultant (2)
- Senior Associate (2)
I met the company at career fair and got invited to the on-campus interviews. Everyone I met from McGladrey was very welcoming and not intimidating, which made it easy to communicate and be yourself around them. I got to meet my interviewer the night before at a social event. The on-campus interview included a case study (they just want to see the way you think) and mostly behavioral questions. After the on-campus interviews, I got invited to a pre-interview reception and the in-office interview. Most behavioral questions and conversational interview to get to know you.
- There were really no difficult questions. Basically just be yourself and show how you would be a great fit to the company. Show that you have a great personality and that you are interested in learning and growing professionally. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP
Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
They have definite age restrictions. They like younger people to train and help with their process.
They have quite a big turnover and have many international spots. They are flexible with the work schedule and easy to work for regarding time.
- there were no suprises. I do not remember the process it has been to long. Answer Question
They approached me to work many years ago. There was not an personal interview process.They were very friendly on the phone interview. The FDIC needed me to help on a project.
Consulting InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Detroit, MI (US)) in June 2013.
It was a two phase interview process. The people were really great, didn't try to intimidate you. They really just want to know if you are a good fit for the firm. One on one with associates and partners mixed.
- Do you work well in teams? 1 Answer
Consulting InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2012.
On campus interview and then on-site. The interview was pretty laid back, just asking more on your resume and telling about the specific role.
- The interview with senior consultant was very unorganized. He did not have any questions to ask and seemed preoccupied with work. Answer Question