McDonald's

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Brampton, ON

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2012.

Interview Details The interviewer made it comfortable and easy for me to answer all the questions and conducted the interview in a very light and positive manner.

Interview Question – Any specific reason you want to work at Mcdonald's?   Answer Question

Fredericksburg, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2014.

Interview Details Was very easy to fill out the application for the job, got a response within a couple weeks of submitting the application for an interview. At the interview just sat with the hiring manager and talked about my experience, attitude towards the job expectations and when I was available to work and when I could start.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation minus on scheduling

Scarborough, ME (US)

The process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

Interview Details I filled out an application online and got a call the next day. We set up the interview for 3:00, I was offered a drink and we began the interview. He went over my application to make sure everything was correct, I checked and signed. The questions started to begin and since this is my first job. He asked about experiences regarding teamwork. For example: "At McDonald's everything must be done quickly and orderly in order to achieve the order".

Interview Question – What experiences have you had that involved using teamwork?   View Answer

Brooklyn, NY (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Interview Details They searched me and were very nice about it. Lately there were a series of robbery attempts during interviews so they wanted to make sure beforehand this was a legitimate applicant. They asked me who I was, where I came from, and why I wanted to work at McDonald's. There was music playing in the background and I believe they didn't care what I said because I was hired giving one word answers.

Interview Question – If a worker makes 3 Big Macs every minute, how many Big Macs can he make in a year?   Answer Question

Titusville, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2013.

Interview Details I had to call the store after I put in my application and ask for an interview which we did that day. I told them I how much I loved people and a fast environment and I got the job right there! I then had to go to a four hour (payed) training. (wear black pants and black non-slip shoes)

Interview Question – What I do to relive stress.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No I was not able to negotiate.

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details Interview was very relaxed, with no difficult questions asked.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for McDonald's?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details I was emailed a few days after I applied for several different locations online. The interview was at an office with several other people there. I was told to bring 2 or 3 different types of identification. There was only one interviewer, she quickly looked over our information and asked a few basic questions. The interview was very quick, it took less than 15 minutes for me. After deciding who would be hired she told us to come back the next day.

The next day different location was assigned to each of us, and that was it.

Interview Question – Honestly, the most difficult question was job experience. They interviewed us all in one room together so we could hear what the other applicants said. If they had too much job experience they wouldn't get hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one.

Rialto, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2011.

Interview Details They interviewed 10 people one after the other in about a 2 hour span. Really just talked about my future plans and what I want to do in life.

Interview Question – What would you do about a customer complaint?   Answer Question

Corona, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

Interview Details I was referred by a friend who works at McDonald's. I went to the headquarters for the McDonald's in my area, ad interviewed there.

Interview Question – There wasn't really any difficult question, it was all very common   Answer Question

McDonalds Crew

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2013.

Interview Details I got called back two days after applying online. It only took one interview and it was fast and probably due to the company being slightly desperate for employees. It never felt like an actual interview but maybe it was because the employer saw that i was friendly to the crew already employed there.

Interview Question – Why can't you work any of the other days?   Answer Question

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!