McDonald's Interview Questions

1.8

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2010.

I applied online and then I dropped off my resume at the store. Two of my friends were working there and I guess they recommanded me to the manager. I can't really remember if I had a phone interview or not. I had one in-person intervew with the manager. It wasn't a formal interview. I wore a plaid shirt, black jeans and flats to the interview and we sat down between one of the tables in the store. She asked a few general behavioral questions. I was able to answer all of them. Then one week later I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a team member isn't contributing?   View Answer

Crew Member/Counter/DT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brantford, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brantford, ON

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2013.

After I applied online through the McDonalds website I received a call within a few days for an interview. I agreed to the interview and went to it. I was really scared at first and I thought it would help for me to loosen up by talking to the other people waiting to be interviewed so I did and it helped me relax a lot. When it was my turn to be interviewed I went over and sat in the booth with one of the head McDonalds people who work in the office and she asked me very basic questions like why do you want to work here and what makes you so people friendly, what would your friends describe you as in one word, etc. I found that just being myself and answering the questions to the best of my ability really helped. I also made the person interviewing me laugh because we were talking about my previous job experience as I've done a bit of everything. My best advice is dress nice but not a suit or anything. I wore a sundress and to have a good attitude and try to make the person interviewing you smile. Oh, and most importantly be yourself because if you aren't being yourself than the interviewer can definitely tell.

Interview Questions
    A few days after my interview I received a call telling me that I got the job and I also received a packet of information on where to go for the presentation about working for McDonalds and what is expected of me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pickering, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pickering, ON

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2012.

I applied online but like most people I know I didn't get a response so I decided to go on National hiring day. They made me do a multiple choice quiz with 50 questions (The same ones as online), which tested the how much of a team player you are. Immediately after finishing, I got an interview and they asked me questions to clarify things on my resume as well as teamwork and communication based questions like "What would you do if a customer becomes unhappy?", "What would you do if a customers child looks unhappy?". I basically answered stating that I would put on a smile and do whatever is in my power to make their day.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions. They were standard questions that you would receive at any minimum wage job.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at McDonald's.

normal interview by hr head... pretty basic questions need to know your background and need to be able to work long hours
    its good to be able to know yourcareer goals
    need to be able express interest

Floor Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Get application form from the store, fill the form and attend the walk in interview, get call in a week, second interview by the store manager and start in a week.

Interview Questions
    • Availability for work specially mid night   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Laval, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laval, QC

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2010.

It was a fun interview and the hiring manager made me feel at ease. I was provided with a great introduction to what I might be doing, potential shifts available, salary, and expectations for performance. Once the initial interview was well underway and I was feeling comfortable, we were joined by another member of the management staff who reviewed our discussion and asked a few additional questions.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be interested in taking on a supervisory role at this company?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Went in to see the manager and got myself an interview the following week. The interview consist of basic questions.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions. All were typical interview questions like "Why do you want to work here?"   Answer Question

Line Position Interview

asked what my experience was with fast food industry

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in October 2010.

Very basic, asked situational questions.

Not job for me

Cashier Interview

Nothing difficult, just some basic interview questions such as tell me about yourself, why us? what are some of your skills..etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!