McAfee

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McAfee in October 2012.

Interview Details Nice process. Entirely set up by staffing firm. Timely feedback received, and process and # of interviewers was streamlined. I was able to meet with the hiring manager, a close co-worker, a director, and a technical interviewer. Overall, it was an enjoyable experience, with pertinent questions asked of me, and I was allowed to ask questions as well.

Interview Question – How does my current position relate to this new position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimal, given it was a contract position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McAfee

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!

McAfee Videos

McAfee – Why Work for Us?

At McAfee, we’re obsessed about keeping the world safe from the dangers in the digital world. Focused on innovation and cutting-edge research, we look for smart, committed people to help us defend the world against the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McAfee Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McAfee employees and interview candidates.