MassMutual

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MassMutual in January 2012.

Interview Details One phone interview, followed by personality test. Once the personality test comes back as a match then another phone interview. If that goes well you meet in person and the offer is made. After background check and a few other little things you're set.

Interview Question – Nothing seemed too difficult, just be yourself and everything will be fine.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better Job Offer

Rockford, IL (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at MassMutual in February 2011.

Interview Details A four step process is standard. It includes a phone screening, an online screening, an 2/3 in person interviews. During the in person interviews you will most likely speak with a sales manager and somebody higher up in the company. I really enjoyed interviewing for them, because they do ask uncomfortable questions or some that might be seen as personal, and that is what makes for an interesting interview.

Interview Question – What is your definition of success, because having a unique answer matters.   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied through college or university - interviewed at MassMutual in May 2013.

Interview Details The position has great commission potential. The interviewer was a great employee. He sat down with me twice and explained as much as I wanted to know about the company and the position. The interviewer was greatly interested in expanding the company and bringing in new employees. I ended up not taking the job because the position was all commission based, but it seemed like a well-run company and I have nothing negative to say about the company.

Interview Question – The interview was more of a sit down conversation instead of a full blown question type interview.   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview Details # interviews then offer

Interview Question – Why you want to work here   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was commission only

Interviews for Top Jobs at MassMutual

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MassMutual Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by MassMutual employees and interview candidates.