MassMutual Financial Services Professional Interview Questions

2.6

Financial Services Professional Interview

Interview

2 interviews; office manager found my resume on indeed.com and was interested in me. Round were in-person and easy. Just be yourself and be confident. You do not need to have any experience, just the willingness to learn and grow.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to persuade someone and how did you make them see your point of view?   Answer Question

Recent college graduate that had multiple interviews for other companies at the same time. Also, this job is solely commission.

Other Interview Reviews for MassMutual

Financial Services Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MassMutual (Portland, OR (US)).

Interview

Initially I was contacted via LinkedIn. From there I went into the office for a face to face interview with a sales manager. After that there was a second interview where i met with other administrative staffers to assess my personality/suitability. The final interview was with the Agency President. During this meeting I presented a marketing plan as well as a vision statement.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult aspect was constructing a marketing strategy.   Answer Question

Financial Services Professional Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MassMutual in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within 2 weeks. I came in for a face to face interview and it was more of me interviewing the employer. I came in again for a second interview and it was basically like I already had the job we just reviewed how commission would go.

Negotiation

No negotiation. 100% commission

Financial Services Professional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at MassMutual (Fort Wayne, IN (US)).

Interview

Very easy!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everyone starts out with the same commissions.

Financial Services Professional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

Apply. Interview. get a yes or no. Simple

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an agent?   1 Answer

Financial Services Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MassMutual (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied online, Was asked to attend WebEx, called into office for a first round interview, then asked for a second round interview

Interview Questions

• First interview round is mainly to get to know the candidate better on a more personal and career goals setting   Answer Question

Financial Services Professional Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MassMutual (Newport Beach, CA (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

Seemed very different from others. Only 3 interviews all less than 30 minutes of the company promoting themselves. No phone interview, no IQ test, only personality test and background check.

Seems like a great company but I received an offer from my dream job.

Financial Services Professional Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MassMutual (Nå (Norway)) in September 2012.

Interview

4 interviews. All easy and pretty standard. It seems like they don't hire you until you ask to be hired or ask what the next steps are to starting at the company.

Interview Questions

• Took a survey online that statistically guessed that I would not be very successful that the position. As a matter of fact it was correct, I was not very successful at the time because I was uncomfortable on the phone   1 Answer

Negotiation

Here's what you are going to get paid if each type of insurance sale: $X, $Y, $Z. If you do joint work you get 1/2. You get this amount for residuals per year $xx.xx

Financial Service Professional Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MassMutual in December 2011.

Interview

Originally i was contacted by a recruiter which scheduled me to do an interview.
    - The first interview was pretty basic, explaining how the position worked, following up with some basic interview questions. I was told to complete a personality test online before continuing on to the next interview.
    - The Second interview consisted of more questions. These questions were mainly geared towards the understanding of the position and the type of person you are. Seeking that you are a rational, logical, motivated, and someone who can take rejection.

Overall I found everyone to be very nice and professional. The atmosphere of the office made me feel very high up and prestige.

Interview Questions

• where do you see your self in 3 years? what about in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • what are characteristics of a financial services professional   Answer Question

I didn't feel i would be able to market myself after using all of my natural resources (family & friends)

Financial Services Professional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MassMutual in July 2011.

Interview

Before you can sell they want to first make sure you have your Life and Health Insurance License. And even after that you have two sit for about 2 weeks for training to make sure you say exactly, word for word, their sales language when you are infront of someone.

Interview Questions

• You have to compile a list of 200 people that you will call on for your first sales.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable financing.