Marsh & McLennan Companies

Updated 12 Feb, 2015
Updated 12 Feb, 2015

2.8

Risk Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

applied online through university website, got an email within a week fro online interview. the online interview was very generic. The inoine interview is kind of awkward but it is easy

Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

A phone and then 2 in person interviews. The people that I spoke to were very nice and open about the company. At times I felt I was asking more questions about the company than they were about me. Would have been a nice place to work; however, I received a better offer elsewhere.

Senior Executive Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Process was very professional and MM folks were very well prepared. MM people were cordial and questions were well prepared. One question would lead into the other. Plenty of time for candidate to ask their own questions and provide feedback to the interview team. Group seems very organized and fully explained position, responsibilities and day to day processes and procedures.

Interview Questions
    • How do you refuse to do an assigned task?   View Answer

Senior Client Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Had phone interview, then in person interview with supervisor, then another in person interview with Dept Head, then another interview with HR. Followed up and company decided to hire from within.

Participant Service Representative Interview

I was hired through a temp agency. I met with two interviewers for about 15 minutes and was asked some standard questions about my goals and worth ethic. I was called the same day for a job offer.

Benefit Administrator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Standard questions, not really though provoking. Why are you leaving your current position? What do you like in a manager? What are your strengths and weaknesses?

There wasn't one

Tax Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in July 2014.

Invited me out to the hoboken office which was pretty cool coming from north jersey. Initially was contacted on the phone from their outside HR department which threw me off a little. Interviewed with a manager and another manager both seemed rushed and unhappy to be there due to the busy season.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult tax questions about all kinds of different forms and given my experience I did not know much.   Answer Question

Senior Client Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

The hiring process can be lengthy but well worth it. I has 3 interviews, one by phone, the second one on one with the department manager and the last was with the department. I have to admit the interview with the department was very insightful as I was able to see the strong bond and relationships between the colleagues

Interview Questions
    • The unexpected questions were why I was leaving a particular company who was very popular for turnover and what my commitment was to the company I was currently interviewing with.   Answer Question
    The company worked with me met many of my requests. They were fair. Officer titles were kept, and salary negotiations went smoothly.

Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

I applied to this position internally. From the time that I applied on their official website to the my interview was almost three months. After the interview, it was another month before they let me know that I had the position. If you are applying externally, the length of time will be about the same; however, you will also have to undergo a very basic background check.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you qualified for this position.   View Answer
    No negotiation, they offer you the position at a certain pay; take it or leave it.

Producer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Very informal interview which puts you at ease, but be careful as it's still an interview! They schedule multiple interviews, the process takes months. You'll meet with at least 3-4 people if they decide you pass the "test'.

Interview Questions
    • They ask a lot of questions about everything, and expect a lot of questions in return.   Answer Question