Marsh & McLennan Companies Interview Questions

Updated 2 Apr, 2015

2.8

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

applied online through university website, got an email within a week fro online interview. the online interview was very generic. The inoine interview is kind of awkward but it is easy

Summer Trac Program Interview

Application

Interview

The Interview process consisted of an On-Campus interview and then a Super day of 4 back to back interviews with Managers in their respective practices and then one with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a team member that wasn't cooperative and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Health & Benefits Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was via HireVue. Once you receive the invitation you have 48 hours to complete it otherwise it will expire. They give you ample opportunities to take a practice exam before you begin the actual interview. Once you start the interview you get a 30 second prep time before the actual recording begins. Once you start recording that's it! You can not make any changes what you say or do in front of the webcam will be submitted. This was my first video recording interview and it was a smooth process less than 10 minutes. I just took the interview so I am not sure if I will get an offer or not.

Graduate Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

Challenging - Pareto run the assessments so look for sales skills. Various group exercises, presentations and individual public speaking. Important to get involved, if you're happy engaging with people and voicing your own ideas, back yourself and be confident.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

Whole process took 4 week. Applied online and heard from a recruiter in 3 days, Had about a 20-30 minute phone conversation with the recruiter. Then took a test and passed. Then met with a manager, and then another manager the week after. Got an offer approximately a two days later.

SummerProgram Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I was invited to participate in an online interview. The interview was essentially a recording of myself answering questions, to be played back by numerous department heads.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe Marsh & McLennan to your friends?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

A phone and then 2 in person interviews. The people that I spoke to were very nice and open about the company. At times I felt I was asking more questions about the company than they were about me. Would have been a nice place to work; however, I received a better offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

Process was very professional and MM folks were very well prepared. MM people were cordial and questions were well prepared. One question would lead into the other. Plenty of time for candidate to ask their own questions and provide feedback to the interview team. Group seems very organized and fully explained position, responsibilities and day to day processes and procedures.

Interview Questions

• How do you refuse to do an assigned task?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

Had phone interview, then in person interview with supervisor, then another in person interview with Dept Head, then another interview with HR. Followed up and company decided to hire from within.

Summer Trac Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Basic interview based on an interview sheet, mostly behavior questions with a few examples of leadership experience. The interview was four back to back 30 minute sessions with different heads of departments. Very laid back interview process, my super day happend to be during casual Friday so everyone was wearing jeans in the office.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about about a time where you had to think outside the box in a leadership role?   Answer Question