Marsh & McLennan Companies Account Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in January 2013.

Very thorough. First was a one hour phone interview with HR Director which was scheduled for 20-25 minutes by admin but went a full hour. Great rapport, basically fact-finding. Then received a call two weeks later for in-person interview. Initially met with HRD again for about an hour, took Wonderlic test. Next I met with Department Head. Very direct, aggressive questions but I was able to respond cogently. After about an hour I got a brief tour of the office and was offered lunch following week with team member. Lunch went well - casual. Got more info on position. Then took Kolbe test online. Further tests from industrial psychologist who I then met with to review off-site. Finally lunch with one of the two partners and an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Most difficult questions were from the Department Head who went through my resume with a fine tooth comb.   Answer Question
Fairly easy - they knew roughly what I was scheduled to make in 2013 and increased their offer a little in addition to nearly 4 weeks vacation and allowed me a flexible schedule as my wife just gave birth to twins 6 months ago.