Marsh

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Advisor Interview

Client Advisor

I applied online and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Marsh.

Interview Details Several over the phone interviews/discussions with the recruiter and 2 in person interviews. One was in person the other was group.

Interview Question – What is it about your experience that makes you a good fit for this position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Client Advisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Marsh in July 2011.

Interview Details Internal application. Recommended by my line manager.

Two part interview - panel at first and then a one to one. Skill tests carried out in the panel interview.

Technical Questions relating to unique covers available to clients - comment was made before questions where put to me that the correct answer was not necessarily what was being sought as the covers being queried where specialised - interiewers wanted to see how I would approach a query.

I made it through the panel interview and was selected for 2nd round with one to one interview with section head. I felt this aspect of the interview process was repetitive. With a lot of the information previously advised during the general application and the panel interview being rehashed.

In the one to one interview a query was raised as to why I wanted to leave the section I was in? Did I have issues with my colleagues in this section (naming some) - I felt that this question was unfair as my line manager had recommended me for consideration and an outsider of the firm would not have been in such a position.

I found the internal interview process to be more difficult then a general interview - as I had to remind myself that I had to display my skills as if the interviewing team did not have experience of working with me.

Interview Question – Why I wanted to leave the section I was in? Did I have issues with my colleagues in this section (naming some)   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marsh

Worked for Marsh? Contribute to the Community!

Marsh – Why Work for Us?

Marsh is a world leader in delivering risk and insurance services and solutions to its clients. From its founding in 1871 to the present day, Marsh has provided thought leadership and innovation for clients and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marsh Client Advisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marsh employees and interview candidates.