Manpower Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Manpower in March 2014.

First I received an e-mail from a very nice lady from Manpower group solutions USA asking to schedule a phone interview. The day after she called me and the interview went well (basic questions about my background, education, experience, etc.. and the available job). She was very kind and told me how much my qualifications were matching the job requirements.
    The second interview was with a manager from Toronto, she was talking about a different position which got me really confused so the interview didn't go well, I found it very unprofessional and she was really rude over the phone from the beginning of the interview, she had very poor interviewing skills.
    I always speak up my mind so I did report what happened to the first person I talked to (from US) and she apologized for the confusion. Anyway I was invited to an interview with the employer (client of MPG) but guess what? it has been cancelled at the last minute by MPG saying that "the client decided to give up recruiting for this position at the moment".

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your work experience
      Your salary expectations
      etc...
      No difficult questions, normal prescreening questions
        Answer Question

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in August 2013.

Received an initial phone call from HR and had a brief phone interview, had another phone interview 2 days later with the Lead Recruiter in HR. The phone interviews went well so they set up an interview for me with the Branch Manager.
    During the interview we talked about my background and he told me more about their business. Received call a couple days later for a final interview with the Regional Director. It was very casual and relaxing, as we were talking more about what Manpower wants to do in the future and how I can fit in the plan.
    Got a call from HR with their job offer and accepted.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated after the initial job offer, improved offer was made and accepted.

Entry-Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sparks, NV (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV (US)

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Manpower in November 2011.

fill out 10 page application and then they interviewed me. They sent me to temporally job assignments, jobs that were entry level. Meet some good people. Some jobs I wanted to be hired on full time

Administrative Assistant Interview

The Staffing Specialists were very quick to respond and set up an interview. Interview process was pretty basic, but the assessments took a bit longer than expected. I knew more than the assessments allowed me to express, testing was rigid and only allowed one way to complete tasks.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you handled a disgruntle customer and what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roseville, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in November 2011.

1 phone interview with out of state recruiter & 1 phone interview with employer at which they placed me, who's headquarters was also out of state. Hired immediately thereafter to work at the office in my city.

Interview Questions
    • Would I give up my current permanent, long time job for a temp position?   View Answer
    They offered, I countered & they accepted and also gave me a huge raise 8 months into a 10 month contract for bringing the 14-month old untouched project current.

Constituent Representative Specialist At the American Cancer Society Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East Lansing, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in February 2013.

I got a call for an interview within a week of applying and scheduled an interview within a week of the call. I interviewed for a position at American Cancer Society's call center. The interview was pretty basic and they will record your voice reading a script on a mock phone call. Iwas called back a few days after the interview to begin training.

Interview Questions
    • again, the interview was pretty basic. no real fastballs   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Muncie, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN (US)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in July 2012.

just a face to face interview after filling out online application. Once you finish this its just waiting for the training class to start up. training is 3 weeks long and after that you start the on the phones and have person helping you. if you fail to get certified or pass training you lose the job

Interview Questions
    • how long do you see yourself being here   View Answer
    none

Contractor Interview

Not a good interview process for temp work, I was not very happy. I was put under pressure made to wait which was long. Was rushed throughout the process.

Patient Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Basic work history, oral swab drug test after offer, tests for HIPAA and patient rights, then tax forms. They went over the job overview and working conditions which were a hospital setting, cold/temperature controlled environments, proper use of PPE, chance of dealing with bodily fluids and patients with psych disorders.

Systems Administrative Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Manpower in August 2010.

Basic hiring practice - 1 phone and 2 face to face interviews. Not alot to say really, the process went very fast and was smooth. I began work within 3 weeks.

I needed work, period.

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!