Manpower Interview Questions

2.5

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manpower in August 2013.

Received an initial phone call from HR and had a brief phone interview, had another phone interview 2 days later with the Lead Recruiter in HR. The phone interviews went well so they set up an interview for me with the Branch Manager.
    During the interview we talked about my background and he told me more about their business. Received call a couple days later for a final interview with the Regional Director. It was very casual and relaxing, as we were talking more about what Manpower wants to do in the future and how I can fit in the plan.
    Got a call from HR with their job offer and accepted.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated after the initial job offer, improved offer was made and accepted.

Customer Service Interview

simple, drug test, background check, had a conversation with one of the hiring agents and it didn't really feel like an interview, they were very friendly and the process was quick and simple. It was just a temp to hire position and I was there for 2 years, some people were there longer and never got hired on permanent basis. I only saw one person hire on as permanent and then the business closed shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions
    • can't think of any difficult ones, just the basic, "tell us about a time when you went above and beyond... mostly behavioral questions and to see how fluent I was in my other language.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Staffing Speicialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Manpower.

Apply online, answer survey regarding compliance with company culture, wait 1 month without contact, interview with Branch Manager and Staffing Specialist, wait 2 weeks without contact, interview with Regional Director, wait 3 weeks without contact, job offered asked to start same day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when someone was agitated or unhappy with something you had done. How did you resolve the situation? What was the result?   View Answer
    Can you start tomorrow? We will pay you $14/ hour. When I receive my first pay check they had lowered the pay rate to $12/hour.

Sales Executive Interview

phone interview, after entering the office, will receive aptitude test, then ask you to write a business email (the content is change the flight and meeting with a manager), and then face to face interview. The superior is very unfriendly, will keep challenge every answers you said, even do personal attack

Interview Questions
    • I don't know what your alumni told you about what head hunters do   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

The Staffing Specialists were very quick to respond and set up an interview. Interview process was pretty basic, but the assessments took a bit longer than expected. I knew more than the assessments allowed me to express, testing was rigid and only allowed one way to complete tasks.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you handled a disgruntle customer and what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Production Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower in August 2014.

very detailed in training also testing for their positions, very in depth on their orientation. they have great communication with their employees. asked several questions in the completion of their hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Which job would you not like to perform?   View Answer

Contractor Interview

Not a good interview process for temp work, I was not very happy. I was put under pressure made to wait which was long. Was rushed throughout the process.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower in June 2014.

At first I didn't know it was for Manpower. I though it was for a position that manpower had. Best come with your collaboration experience and the need to move quickly on data mining.

$12 hr works

Senior Marketing Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower.

Overall the planning and communication with the internal recruiter was very helpful for the interviews. The initial interview was a phone interview and then asked for an in person interview. I interviewed with over 4 people - 2 people during each of the interviews. Each were over a hour.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are all behavioral and you need to be well prepared with situations and outcomes.   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Manpower.

Everything was prompt from the interview process to setting up your deposits

Interview Questions
    • Of course it's not knowing what to expect from the company   Answer Question