MSCI Senior Associate Interview Questions

Updated 28 Aug, 2014

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MSCI in July 2014.

About 5 rounds of interviews, mostly via phone calls, just one with HR as a 1:1. The negotiation process is pretty long, It took almost 2 months and there were times when I didn't know if I was still a candidate or have I been dismissed.

Interview Questions
Very good salary and according to what I've talked about in the HR interview

Other Interview Reviews for MSCI

Senior Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MSCI.

There are 6 rounds of interview which i had gone through. 3 were pure techical and 2 were techno-functional and 1 HR round. It was a smooth but time consuming selection process. Which is applicable for all company working in investment banking domain.

Interview Questions
    • Questions on design approach and bottom up questions on language.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at MSCI in June 2013.

It took 5+ weeks. 1st HR phone interview, 2nd face2face interview, 3rd phone interview with the hiring manager,4th interview with the team lead. I had no tricky questions, and the whole process was very smooth and had a good atmosphere.

I could negotiate easily my salary.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MSCI in November 2012.

Very pleasant and professional treatment / experience. I was Initially contacted by MSCI recruiter out of NYC, who saw my profile on LinkedIn. I provided my resume, and interviewed with him on the phone to clarify the opportunity details and for MSCI to validate me as a candidate. A one-on-one interview at the work site followed. In that interview I was able to learn more about the position, the work team at that location, as well as the extended delivery team suporting the projects I would be involved in. It was a relaxed, yet structured interview with mainly behavioral questions related to the work being asked. I was told that I would continue as a candidate, and next step was a phone interview with the Hiring manager, based in the UK. That phone interview followed a similar format, but for me was more difficult over the phone. The process culminated the following week, when I was contacted by the NYC recruiter, who notified me I was not the candidate selected for the position.

Interview Questions
    • If your high priority project was in contention for delivery resources with other high priority projects, how would you ensure yours was given the needed resources.   View Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at MSCI in February 2008.

Very thorough, I went through 7 interviews, face to face and phone meeting with Managing directors and Executive directors. In all, a very thorough process